Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/19 Replies/142 Views
    davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

It seems that this skill is only useful to get flying papers, since the enemies can detect you anyways when you use it.

It need a fix, please bump this thread, since ubisoft is not answering at all in this forum

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    674 posts

Well it is very useful for one thing (two if you consider fireflies). That's more than most of the other skills.

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

@kormac67 Yeah, i guess so.

But the problem is that the skill should make you run undetected, but it doesn't.

The enemies can see u as usual

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

I'm going to make a try with the cloak on, but not sure if it will work

• davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

As I really thought, nothing changes...
    Another broken thing at this "amazing" game.

I wish I would have keep Odyssey

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @davidv81!

Thanks for taking the time to report this, and to share the link with me. Would you be able to share a video with us that shows you being detected whilst using "Blinding rush?" We can then pass this along for the development teak to take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

@ubi-borealis I'll try to record something with my phone later.

Thanx for your attention

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @davidv81! Please update this thread with a video when it's most convenient for you 🙂

Thanks!

Official Response
  • davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I can't upload the video, don't sure why.
    It says I have not enough privileges.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hey there @davidv81!

You may not be able to upload a video directly in your post. The best way to share a video is to upload it to a sharing platform (such as YouTube or Google Drive) then paste a shareable link in the thread. Could you try doing this for me?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • davidv81
    Original poster 67 posts

@ubi-borealis

Here is the link... My first and I hope last video uploaded at YouTube 😅

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks so much for the video, @davidv81!

I've passed on this report to the development team so they can take a closer look at this. If we require any additional information, we will reach out to you within this thread.

In the meantime, please keep an eye out within our "News & Announcements" forum for the most up-to-date news and updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Barney_1104
    21 posts

It seems that one shot kills (without improved assassination required) triggers the detection while level 2 of blinding rush clearly states "Successfull assassination doesn't trigger detection"...

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 664 posts

@barney_1104 Thank you for this description, and I am sorry for my delay and to see that you are also being affected. The Game team is continuing to look into this issue. However, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused for you in the meantime.

Official Response
  • jmalkin177
    43 posts

Hello, it seems to me that the Blinding Rush ability isn't working as described. The ability is described as "Use stamina to move undetected. Aborts on enemy contact. Successful Assassination doesn't interrupt the ability." It would seem that as long as the ability is active and stamina is draining, the player should be able to go on an assassination spree, clearing a small number of guards in a small area quickly and essentially acting as a way to perform double-triple-or quadruple assassinations. As you can see in the video, I was detected after performing the first assassination. I ask that this ability be improved to it's description as it would elevate stealth gameplay to a new level.

Thank you for all your hard work. I just want you all to know to know that I see you and I appreciate everything you do to make this game better. Skal!

• jmalkin177
    43 posts

For further video evidence of this issue, here is a video of Eivor getting detected while Blinding Rush is active. In this example I did not do any assassinations or make contact with enemies yet the detection meter activates and enemies audibly react to Eivor's presence. For this move to truly make Eivor "move undetected" as the ability advertises, the detection meter shouldn't appear at all.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@jmalkin177 Thanks for reporting this. I have merged your posts with others that have reported this issue previously. I can confirm the issue has been reported and the game team are investigating.

Official Response
  • jmalkin177
    43 posts

@ubi-keo Hey, thanks so much! You're awesome! I can't wait to see this ability working right again, it's surely my favorite as I prefer to be a sneaky Assassin!

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@jmalkin177 You're welcome and thanks ☺

Yeah the same, I prefer being stealthy myself

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics