Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Garbo3
    Original poster 662 posts

Hello.
    I always had trouble as my PSN account is Spanish and before the PS store was region locked. Had trouble to redeem codes etc so I had to create a new user with English account .
    So ,I bought the DLC on the English account but played the game on the Spanish account as didn't want to lose progress with Ubisoft connect trophies etc. Sadly,they now allow to change your store region and will accept an English credit card on my Spanish account but this was after I bought the DLC .
    I was able to play berserker and beowulf extra content on Spanish account ,but am fearing the wrath of the druids won't work the same. Dont want to pay twice
    I invested almost 500 hours on Valhalla got the platinum etc.
    Is the DLC region locked aswell??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @Garbo3,

Thanks for reaching out about your DLC content!!

While the PS4 isn't technically a region-locked system, you may run into issues if you are trying to play games from a different region than the one you are currently in.

The game itself will likely run, but additional content such as DLCs and online activities will not be available: DLCs are tied to a regional PSN Store, and log in on the PSN takes into account your PSN Online ID - also tied to a specific region. You can find this information in this dedicated article.

In this case, I would advise getting in touch with Sony directly in order to get more assistance about your purchase.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    Original poster 662 posts

@ubi-mark Thanks for the info 😊
    Seems both UK and Spain are SCEE region. Relief!!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @garbo3,

No worries, anytime!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics