Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 330 posts

only got to it this morning

five days in a row

Alsvinder (20th April weekly, 14th May daily)

• SpirantCrayon22

six days in a row now

Helhest (30th March weekly, 15th May daily)

this is beginning to look quite bad, there are dozens and dozens of items that have not appeared in the last six/seven weeks yet eleven have now shown up twice in that time

• SpirantCrayon22

Gothic Armor (9th April daily, 19th May daily)

• SpirantCrayon22

Niflheim Hood (13th April weekly, 21st May daily)

That's 13 items in Reda's shop that have appeared twice since 23rd March. Rather than having seen 111 items, we've only seen 98. Given how little is given in opal as it is compared with how much items cost, this seems an arbitrary and unnecessary further reduction in the speed with which we can acquire items.

• SpirantCrayon22

and again today

Angelus Mortis (6th April weekly, 22nd May daily)

since 23rd March
    14 items twice
    98 unique/112 possible

• SpirantCrayon22

Another repeat, the 15th since 23rd March.

Huldufolk Hood (30th April daily, 24th May daily).

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    I really appreciate your work here. I also noticed that some things are offered more often. Thanks

• SpirantCrayon22

Oh come on Ubisoft, this is terrible.

The Niflheim Armor has appeared for a third time in the last month (26th April daily, 12th May daily and now 25th May weekly). As mentioned, dozens and dozens of items have not appeared once in that time.

On top of that, today has two blank slots. I presume they are Berserker items. Someone'll put up a video on YouTube, I suppose, to confirm this, I remember that you cannot ask your colleagues for this information.

• SpirantCrayon22

The blank items are indeed both Berserker items. Berserker Shields (ship, this is the daily item) and Berskerker Hood (weekly item).

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    you are correct with the Niflheim Armor, i didnt have a list but this armor i saw often now. When i saw it at Redas shop again i was sure you post it. 👍
    Also i have only 5 weekly items and no daily.
    undefined

• SpirantCrayon22

Now another one has appeared for the third time since I started looking. I think Ubisoft's customers would appreciate less of this repetition. I certainly would, it is a poor show.

Gothic Figurehead (27th March daily, 18th April daily, 29th May daily).

• SpirantCrayon22

Valkyrie Armor (27th April weekly, 31st May daily)

Since 23rd March there have been 127 slots for items but only 108 unique items have appeared. Fourteen items have appeared twice, two items have appeared three times and there was nothing in the daily slot for anyone yesterday.

In this time, eleven Draugr, eighteen Einherjar, twelve Gothic, sixteen Hearthweru, fifteen Hel's Damnation, sixteen Huldufolk, fourteen Niflheim and eleven Valkyrie items have never appeared. Then there are the other sets and items.

I repeat, this is unnecessary curtailing of our options.

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Greetz, again only 5 weekly and the Phönix i bought on 28.Mai, today its a offer in the weekly items.
    undefined
    undefined

• SpirantCrayon22

As mentioned already, this repeat is a bit mad.

Phoenix (28th May daily, 1st June weekly) - just four days since it appeared!

• SpirantCrayon22

. . . and another one

Stone Gargoyle (5th May daily, 2nd June daily)

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Did you see Ubisoft locked [RESOLVED] [Apr 29, 2021] Unable to purchase daily item from Reda's Shop and delete our responses there??? This game is so bugged and Ubisoft cant live with critic and begin to censore. If you can get store gears through a clitch they have a solution in 1 day...... isnt the first thread they closed or delete. They havent bad language only some entitled critic

• SpirantCrayon22

@stevez_pun

Well, yes, I did notice that but I think it's due to them merging a couple of threads into one place and they didn't put all comments in there. So, to be fair, I don't think they're "cancelling" the bug report. Whether anything changes is another matter.

• afewscarsmore
    61 posts

terrible reda shop is broken for 2 weeks

but hows thats tricky not to add whole 1 set since reda shop relese
    reda doesnt have valk pants even once

• SteveZ_Pun
    172 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Ok, maybe this is the reason in this thread but i dont find 2 other also not(under community). Doesnt matter....

• SpirantCrayon22

and another one

Draugr Demon Statue (20th April weekly, 6th June daily)

eleven Draugr items have not appeared since 23rd March, three have appeared twice

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics