Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    you are correct with the Niflheim Armor, i didnt have a list but this armor i saw often now. When i saw it at Redas shop again i was sure you post it. 👍
    Also i have only 5 weekly items and no daily.
    undefined

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 409 posts

Now another one has appeared for the third time since I started looking. I think Ubisoft's customers would appreciate less of this repetition. I certainly would, it is a poor show.

Gothic Figurehead (27th March daily, 18th April daily, 29th May daily).

• SpirantCrayon22

Valkyrie Armor (27th April weekly, 31st May daily)

Since 23rd March there have been 127 slots for items but only 108 unique items have appeared. Fourteen items have appeared twice, two items have appeared three times and there was nothing in the daily slot for anyone yesterday.

In this time, eleven Draugr, eighteen Einherjar, twelve Gothic, sixteen Hearthweru, fifteen Hel's Damnation, sixteen Huldufolk, fourteen Niflheim and eleven Valkyrie items have never appeared. Then there are the other sets and items.

I repeat, this is unnecessary curtailing of our options.

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Greetz, again only 5 weekly and the Phönix i bought on 28.Mai, today its a offer in the weekly items.
    undefined
    undefined

• SpirantCrayon22

As mentioned already, this repeat is a bit mad.

Phoenix (28th May daily, 1st June weekly) - just four days since it appeared!

• SpirantCrayon22

. . . and another one

Stone Gargoyle (5th May daily, 2nd June daily)

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Did you see Ubisoft locked [RESOLVED] [Apr 29, 2021] Unable to purchase daily item from Reda's Shop and delete our responses there??? This game is so bugged and Ubisoft cant live with critic and begin to censore. If you can get store gears through a clitch they have a solution in 1 day...... isnt the first thread they closed or delete. They havent bad language only some entitled critic

• SpirantCrayon22

@stevez_pun

Well, yes, I did notice that but I think it's due to them merging a couple of threads into one place and they didn't put all comments in there. So, to be fair, I don't think they're "cancelling" the bug report. Whether anything changes is another matter.

• afewscarsmore
    75 posts

terrible reda shop is broken for 2 weeks

but hows thats tricky not to add whole 1 set since reda shop relese
    reda doesnt have valk pants even once

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Ok, maybe this is the reason in this thread but i dont find 2 other also not(under community). Doesnt matter....

• SpirantCrayon22

and another one

Draugr Demon Statue (20th April weekly, 6th June daily)

eleven Draugr items have not appeared since 23rd March, three have appeared twice

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    Hi, this game is a mess. I have this Statue since last year but i can buy it. If i know this issue was reported but i dont find a thread.
    When i look under owned to see all stuff i buyed at Redas Shop, i dont find everthing, after reopen again i find other stuff or if i scroll left or right it change also. Really weird, cant explain better. Dont understand why it isnt sordet better, also the date of buy changed after a while to 1970.
    undefined
    undefined

• SpirantCrayon22

Draugr Armor for the third time recently with eleven of that set not appearing once in that time.

• SpirantCrayon22

Niflheim Hood for the third time in the last two months; half the Niflheim items haven't appeared once in the last three months. A poor show from you guys at Ubisoft.

• SpirantCrayon22

A bad week for this kind of thing.

Helhest for the third time since 30th March but eleven Draugr items have not appeared once in that period.
    Dwarven Axe for the second time since 23rd March but seventeen Einherjar items have not appeared once in that period.
    Huldufolk Armor for the second time since 13th April but sixteen Huldufolk items have not appeared once in that period.

• SpirantCrayon22

yet another one

Abandoned Watch Tower for the second time in two months, eleven other Gothic items have not appeared once in the last three months.

I noted "Animus" in the weekly selection from yesterday but was I wrong then? It's "Anti-aircraft canon" now.

That's two spelling mistakes, btw, I note. Should be "cannon" not "canon". There's also a rune, "overwhelmed furry" is its current name which is either wrong or very silly.

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    The items have wrong names since release, i reported this but they changed nothing. Last time i reported the gear shows no stats, they answer its an visual bug. If i want sell something i trie to sell it in best quality. This game is very bad quality and many things have no sense..I feel like i am a beta tester,this game should call back

• SpirantCrayon22

Valkyrie Bracers on 23rd June, second time in two months, ten Valkyrie items have not appeared in the last three months.

• SpirantCrayon22

Taranis (Left Arm) for the second time in 6/7 weeks, 16 Taranis items have not appeared in the last 3 months.

• SpirantCrayon22

Draugr Demon Statue for the third time going back to 20th April, ten Draugr items have not appeared once since 23rd March.

Please feed back to whatever team decides this that it makes Ubisoft look bad. This kind of activity on Ubisoft's part contributes to the occasional rant and abusive post aimed at Ubisoft. I'm not saying the latter kind of post is right, it isn't, but it's understandable.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics