Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Datastorm58
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello all,
    Was just curious when the earliest time I can start playing the expansion? Would it be 12:01 A.M. Thursday then? I live in the Mountain Standard time Zone.
    Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    163 posts

@datastorm58

===

If you are in the Mountain time zone, then I think you'll have access before midnight.

If it's May 13th UTC, converted that would mean 6pm for you.

Don't quote me on that. I'm just guessing. You never know with game releases.

• JCar4327
    627 posts

@datastorm58 Most often everything in the States is based off of Eastern Time. I am not sure what time the expansion is being released; but, if it is at midnight on the 13th, then in the Mountain Time Zone you should likely be able to play at 10pm. I am also in the same time zone and this has been my experience.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

I read somewhere on this forum that it won't be a midnight release by an Ubi moderator

• Amber_Unicorns
    3 posts

@garbo3 Where did you read that? I came here to figure out what time I could play (in Europe), but I can't find it

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@amber_unicorns I read so many posts that can't recall. Maybe on the wrath of the druids thread on general discussion.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@amber_unicorns sorry for double post. Posted 5minutes ago by Gamerantundefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics