Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Caraamon
    Original poster 44 posts

I don't know whether this rises to the level of an actual bug, but at the very least it's badly written ability descriptions.

The Raven's Loot skill says "Your raven gathers loot from targets killed with ranged attacks" but there are quite a lot of cases where this isn't true. In fact, it only seems to be true when targets are killed using the bow. Which means it fails on kills with the axe throw assassination, on any Missile Reversal kill that doesn't use the bow animation, and probably others that I ran out of patience to test.

It's also understandable but still annoying that if you use a flaming arrow to nearly kill someone and the fire kills them, they're not looted.

The Auto-Loot skill is also occasionally problematic, most notably that it often doesn't (maybe even never?) loot enemies killed with a stomp, and also doesn't loot enemies killed with the axe throw assassination.

My preference is for the looting behavior to be updated to be more useful, but at the very least, I'd like the skill descriptions to reflect their limitations.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Caraamon
    Original poster 44 posts

Update: I just checked and Throwing Axe Fury does not get looted by either skill.

• SpirantCrayon22
    637 posts

@caraamon

These are things I raised here a couple of weeks ago and got responses.

The raven-looting is by design, it seems. It's only arrows where this is supposed to happen. I'm not completely sure but I think the raven sometimes appears for other ranged kills.

The auto-loot on a kill issue is pretty common but apparently they have not been able to replicate it. That surprises me as the bug is fairly common and it takes about five minutes to show up when simply playing the game.

• Caraamon
    Original poster 44 posts

@spirantcrayon22 If the raven looting thing is by design, then they need to change the description, because it's flagrantly wrong. There's a HUGE difference between "ranged attacks" and "just bows."

Grumble, grumble.

Suggested Topics