ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-ZH5bTA6G
    Original poster 1 posts

Just wanted to say how much joy Assassins creed has brought to me during this pandemic year! I am new to video games, but found playing Origins and Odyssey to be quite easy to pick up and so much fun.

Valhalla was a little rougher for me to get used to. The wheel options didn’t come naturally, the boats are hard to maneuver, but it was okay.

But please, please get rid of the feature that makes you hold X to sprint! The act of having to hold two buttons and whatever else you want to do is too much. This is one of the reasons I have had trouble going back to the older games. Pushing just L forward worked wonderfully in Origins and Odyssey, why go backward and make things more complicated?

Extra Credit- it would be awesome if there was an option to leave out the real-world part of the story. I get it, people have been following it from the beginning, but I find it really takes me out of the game, and I skip through it as fast as possible.

Again thanks for your awesome games!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    230 posts

I am new to video games

Please get rid of the feature that makes you hold X to sprint!

===

You are definitely new. There are a lot of settings that you need to explore in the menu. One of them will fix your problem with sprinting.

I don't game on consoles or use controllers. I'm use keyboard and mouse player. For this game I simply tap the Shift key to endlessly sprint. You should be able to adjust the settings and do the same.

Suggested Topics