Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• quentin7393
    Original poster 2 posts

Salut, à quelle heure sort le DLC?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@quentin7393 00.01 am

• quentin7393
    Original poster 2 posts

@garbo3 toujours pas dispo pour ma part

• Ryusennin
    97 posts

UTC = Greenwich. Paris est à UTC+2 en été.

Autrement dit, le DLC est déjà 2h30 à la boure pour les possesseurs du season pass.
    Autrement dit, ma soirée est foutue.

Rien de surprenant : c'est Ubisoft.

• Lomig_1983
    8 posts

@ryusennin il est aussi possible que ce soit lié au bug touchant les possesseurs de season pass : le dlc n'y apparaît tout simplement plus... Les développeurs doivent corriger ça...

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm afraid that we're only able to provide support in English on these forums. Would you be able to translate your issue for me, in order for me to assist you further?

Alternatively, if you'd like to receive support in your native language, you're welcome to contact us on our website regarding the issue. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Lomig_1983
    8 posts

@ubi-mark Evereybody's asking at what time the dlc should be downloadable. And they're worrying because as time passes, dlc doesn't show up.
    I told them that maybe it's the same bug as other owners of the season pass and that developers team is looking into it right now.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @Lomig_1983

Thank you for the update.

The expansion should be available to download through the PSN Store directly already 🙂

Can you please confirm if you are able to download it as well?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark yeah I did last night around 1am UK time through PSN

• Ubi-Mark.

Thank you for letting us know, @garbo3!

I hope you'll enjoy mysteries of Ireland! 🙂

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-mark haven't tried it yet lol. Not feeling great today 😞 but will give it a go later after a little nap.
    😊
    Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics