Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• darkspawn2101
    3 posts

Same problem here in the United States. Not considered part of the season pass.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • ThyDarkLawd13
    6 posts

@twentycevan has it released for you yet? im still waiting

• TwentyCevan
    8 posts

@thydarklawd13 Not a thing. So much for the Ubisoft Montreal midnight theory.

• ThyDarkLawd13
    6 posts

@twentycevan Probably going to have to wait for the 5 AM release.

• Tahiri_Auditore
    1 posts

It's now 4 1/2 hours past the stated release time for PC players with a season pass on Ubisoft Connect and they can't even bother to give an update on the timing or what's going on?

• EzioAuditore082
    8 posts

Release time has made no difference. Release time has been and gone. Issue is with Wrath of the Druids not being on the Season Pass in the relevant console store, even though it should be.

• afkoyuncu
    16 posts

I own the season pass. The DLC should have been available 4 hours ago. I still can not download it because it says it is coming soon. Why can't you follow your own schedule?

UTC+3 should be 03.01 AM for me; however, it is 07:35 AM UTC+3, yet nothing.

• EzioAuditore082
    8 posts

@katzenkrimis71
    Returning player?? I've played probably every 2nd day since launch on average. Jump on daily these days to do the Reda daily quests.

• KnightofTara
    13 posts

Same issue here. Come on Ubisoft! You had an extra two weeks to fix this.

• KeepItValhalla
    11 posts

@tahiri_auditore yup.... same here on the Series X. Wrath ofthe Druids is available for purchase on the store, but nothing to download for us Season pass owners 🙄

• TwentyCevan
    8 posts

@keepitvalhalla Of course... They already have our money. What incentive do they have to keep us informed and happy? Unfortunately Ubisoft has no interest in providing quality customer service.

I find it amusing that I was able to purchase & preload Mass Effect Legendary Edition in the time I've been waiting for Ubisoft to just give us an inkling of information.

• ThyDarkLawd13
    6 posts

so i have the option to build the irish outpost in the settlement but then it tells me to download from the store but the store just says coming soon.

• TwentyCevan
    8 posts

@thydarklawd13 That's been showing up since the last update (version 1.2.1). Unfortunately we have NO IDEA when we can actually play the DLC.

• ThyDarkLawd13
    6 posts

@twentycevan ohh i had never noticed that it was there. my bad

• B00MSIE
    332 posts

Same issue here. Ubisoft really improved that quality control 👎

• MonteCristo1884
    4 posts

@cardiacvoyage10 i have the season pass but it still doesn't even show as available to buy either. Just says that its "coming soon"... 5 hours after they said it would release... [censored] ubisoft.

• MonteCristo1884
    4 posts

@twentycevan now 5 hours and still no update.

• EzioAuditore082
    8 posts

Update I just got from my support case after a bit of back and forth:

"Hello EzioAuditore082,

Thank you for updating your case.

Please be informed that we have received multiple cases reporting that Assassin's Creed Valhalla Season Pass holders are unable to access the Wrath of the Druids DLC. Our relevant teams have been notified of the issue but sadly haven't provided further information to us at this time.

Please make sure you keep an eye on our official forum and social channels for announcements posted by the game team in regard to the issue:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/25/assassin-s-creed

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and appreciate your understanding. If you are facing other issues in the game, please let us know so we can investigate for you.

Best regards,
    Ubi-Conqueror
    Ubisoft Support"

• TwentyCevan
    8 posts

@montecristo1884 At this point I'm more upset that Ubisoft hasn't just sent out some kind of update. I can stop hitting refresh if they'd just give us some information!

• EzioAuditore082
    8 posts

I just got the below update from my support case:

"Hello EzioAuditore082,

Thank you for updating your case.

Please be informed that we have received multiple cases reporting that Assassin's Creed Valhalla Season Pass holders are unable to access the Wrath of the Druids DLC. Our relevant teams have been notified of the issue but sadly haven't provided further information to us at this time.

Please make sure you keep an eye on our official forum and social channels for announcements posted by the game team in regard to the issue:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/category/25/assassin-s-creed

We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you and appreciate your understanding. If you are facing other issues in the game, please let us know so we can investigate for you.

Best regards,
    Ubi-Conqueror
    Ubisoft Support"

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics