Quick Suggestions

• sg696
    2 posts

Any news on Asia region?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • sg696
    2 posts

@afkoyuncu Same for me for Asia region on pc. Still nothing nadaaa

• ArkhamCrusader
    1 posts

Same issue here unfortunately. Hope they fix it quickly.

• rand47472017
    8 posts

@epsilon122 I have no luck.

• Epsilon122
    7 posts

@rand47472017

Same here, was totally excited and ready to pull an all nighter. Had my beer, was ready to loot and pillage to my hearts content.

But the joke is on me, I was the one who was looted and pillaged. Ubisoft ya done screwed up.

• rand47472017
    8 posts

@epsilon122 It will probably come online after i go to bed for the night 😛

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@twentycevan What is this UBisoft?
    First time you try to launch a DLC?
    Pre-order ultimate / season pass owners last in the row?
    No information about.......anything not in the forums, not anywhere,,,,,,,,,pfffffff

• reyals-81
    13 posts

Same issue in Germany, hope they can fix it today 😕

• Epsilon122
    7 posts

@rand47472017

I know, that’s exactly how it will go. As soon as you fall asleep then they’ll give it to us. Meanwhile the guys who didn’t spend money on the season pass are already knees deep in Ireland… Hopefully the season pass holders get some generous compensation. Like please give us the rumored third DLC for free. At the very least.

• Raggz67
    9 posts

@rand47472017 please go to bed 😄

• rand47472017
    8 posts

@raggz67 no 😛 If I don't get it, you don't get it 😛

• quinch1199
    45 posts

My partner and I both have the game, I have the season pass, she has a Uplay+ account. Her PC has downloaded and has the DLC, my PC still show's it as "coming soon".

It's clear the difference, people who pre-order seem to be getting shafted but people who pay monthly get all the goodies. (and yes, I'm bitter as she's playing the damn thing and I can see it but I can't play!)

• Amber_Unicorns
    3 posts

@quinch1199 I have the same issue... hope it'll be fixed soon

• quinch1199
    45 posts

I have one PC where the DLC was part of the season pass - DLC is still showing as "coming soon"

I have another PC with Uplay+ account - DLC has downloaded and is available now.

THEY'RE LITERALLY NEXT TO EACH OTHER!

• Coach811981
    34 posts

@quinch1199

Same here mate - hopefully this gets sorted out quickly.

• Breitzaya_Bzh
    3 posts
    it is totally lamentable not to satisfy customer loyalty, and especially not to have information on the reasons

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@b00msie Lol it's a holiday for almost 1600 years. this DLC was delayed till this date.
    For a normal company it would be obvious to have some staff available during a important event like launching a DLC.
    About all the fans are waiting for this so some extra staff stby on there own planned date must be normal.

• Max18400
    405 posts

Still not released in the UK either (I have the season pass).
    Absolute joke

• Breitzaya_Bzh
    3 posts

if you have ubi+ it's good, if you have season pass go burn in the hell.....

• rand47472017
    8 posts

@breitzaya_bzh Yea I have the season pass.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics