Quick Suggestions

• SPAR7ANMAN60
    18 posts

Yeah I’m having the same problem in the US

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1324 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Epsilon122
    7 posts

@max18400

I feel your pain. I’m in the states, on the East Coast. And still nothing.

This is the advice I was given from Ubisoft support which turned out to be a big waste of time, but I suppose you can give it a go if you’re bored enough (it didn’t change anything - still no access to the DLC):

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. 

Your best option is to start by resetting the console display and audio settings. If that does not work, try lowering your display output resolution.

If you continue to experience issues, try clearing your Xbox One cached data then perform a reinstall of the game. 

First, you will need to clear your Xbox One hard drive cache. To clear the cache on your Xbox One, you will need to power cycle the system. Power cycling will reset the network card and clear the cache. 

1. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for about 5 seconds until the light behind it turns off. This will power off the console.
    2. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 2 full minutes.
    3. Plug the console back in and turn it on using the Xbox button.
    4. Launch the game, and see if the issue has been resolved.

Next, let's uninstall the game by doing the following:
    5. On the Xbox One Dashboard, go to My Games & Apps.
    6. Highlight the game, and press the Options button on your controller.
    7. Select Uninstall Game + Add-ons. 

Note: All DLC items can be re-downloaded. 

Regards,
    Ubisoft Support

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@alphagoose46219

A “normal” company would 😂 . But a “woke”(means; only interested in money and not being able to relate to the real world in any way) company like Ubisoft that probably outsourced their support desk to wherever it was cheapest hasn’t. No official reply can be found anywhere 😤 . Not on Twitter, Ubisoft site, nowhere… And their outsourced support desk does not seem to have a direct line to anyone who can actually fix a problem.

• Wolfstest
    5 posts

Frage mich echt warum die das so verzögern. Denke das es heutzutage doch möglich ist das alle es um 00:01Uhr am 13.05.2021 hätten haben können.

• rand47472017
    8 posts

@frytom how long did it take last time?

• quinch1199
    45 posts

Ubisoft are really doing their hardest at alienating customers aren't they? They announce they're going to focus on F2P titles instead of paid games, delay release of a DLC by a month or more and then when its released only people with Uplay+ accounts have access when its meant to be released!

• frytom
    6 posts

@rand47472017

Some hours. But it seems, they haven't learned the lession.

• Max18400
    405 posts

So what has been the point of paying extra to get the season pass when it's not even released when it's supposed to?!
    Ubisoft, what the hell are you doing? Has it really gotten to the stage where you can't even release a DLC on time and not even provide an update to explain or apologise for the delay. And, how is it, when people have been requesting features, such as one handed swords since even before the game launched, and instead you release sickles?! Furthermore based off all the leaks, it doesn't even push the story forward

• Max18400
    405 posts

@epsilon122 cheers for the advice mate, it is appreciated, but ultimately that seems like a lot of work and waiting around for something that Ubisoft should have sorted out

• PhoenixFury2211
    10 posts

@b00msie Ubisoft strikes again! I'm sure no one is surprised by this screw up at this point 😂

• Kormac67
    659 posts

Well, the news post in the launcher says

May 13, 2021, 12:00 AM
    Today, Ubisoft announced that Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla’s first major expansion, Wrath of the Druids, will be available tomorrow across all available platforms.

I'm not aware of an Ubisoft time announcement. Someone posted a twitter screen shot from some game site. The usual confusion.
    I also have no option to buy the DLC (but it is listed now at least). So I don't think it's a season pass issue.

I'll check back at 19:00 when the weekly challenges reset, maybe it's available then.

• Wolfstest
    5 posts

Also laut dem Kalender sollte seid 2:01 05/13/2021 sollte es verfügbar sein. Doch irgendwie
    ist es doch nicht da.

Also wenn ich im Game in den Shop gehe steht dort für die Erweiterung nur Demnächst und nicht installiert

• quinch1199
    45 posts

@breitzaya_bzh This is the issue for sure. My wife has a Ubi+ account (although she bought the DLC before she opened a ubi+ account) and she's already downloaded the DLC, me on the other hand just paid well in advance for the Season Pass and don't have it.

One rule for some, one rule for others

• frytom
    6 posts

@quinch1199

The season pass isn't linked to the DLC1 Druids. That is the bug. That is missing and has to be corrected.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your DLC.

I can see that this has been already reported to the development team and they're currently working on this.

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots showing your Season Pass installed and your DLC unavailable (or available for purchase)? Additionally, can you please clarify if you're trying to access the new content from the same PSN or Microsoft account where the season pass has been activated?

Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being investigated.

Also, I merged this thread for better visibility on the situation with another one.

Official Response
  • rand47472017
    8 posts

@kormac67 guess I will check back tomorrow.

• Nateila
    2 posts

Same issues, on ps4

• Kormac67
    659 posts

@frytom You are wrong.
    Click on the sign at the Irish post and go to the shop.
    There you find the DLC, saying "not available yet".
    If it were a season pass issue you could just buy it in the shop again.

• frytom
    6 posts

@kormac67

No I'm not. What you mean, that is just a placeholder within the main game. Nothing more. You cannot buy it again, because you have already the season pass, which denies that option.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics