Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Baenorth
    10 posts

still nothing in sweden either, just started the game to see and it is still not available. Ubi really need to giddy up their game if they want their players to stay. Giving out info on when then DLC should be playable and not delivering can be seen as false marketing. And by paying for a season pass you cant use is just plain dumb. Really hope someone gets a reprimand for this [censored].

• Hardy05
    1 posts

Had the same issue on xbox.
    Meanwhile i have contacted the Microsoft support. They have assigned the DLC manualy to my account now.
    Not the best solution but it works...

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@xrayspex_73 Where am I defending anyone? Am not a dude BTW,am a 45 yo woman.I just saying I managed a workaround,unluckily this only works for PlayStation owners. Its crap whats happening to people that paid their good amount of money and can't access to their purchase, I say crap not to use a word that will be censored.

• cavveman
    84 posts

This is basically how I feel currently.

• Raggz67
    9 posts

Here is the answer from Ubi ANZ

undefined

• ThyDarkLawd13
    6 posts

@raggz67 bout damn time

• letobowie
    3 posts

Hello from Wellington New Zealand 🙂

Xbox One user, brought AC Valhalla Supa dupa wonder version with the "good deal" 👍 seasons pass.... but you guessed I can't go chopping heads in Ireland as the dlc is not showing ... very sad face 🙁
    I was going to post a picture, but after 20mins of trying to change the file size settings on my camera due to the forums picture size upload limit... I'll just put my head in the microwave

PS Have a good weekend

• JacLaffite
    1 posts

@lomig_1983 I have the exact same issue on PC with Ubisoft connect. I have the Season Pass (I remember going through that Beowulf quest with the dead cows etc.) but Wrath of the Druids is not accessible.

• Einntopf
    1 posts

Germany, also bought game with season pass, but DLC is not available. As long as all favorite youtubers get the DLC 2 days before its official release everything seems to be fine at Ubisoft...
    undefined

• Haggy51
    38 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@haggy51 mate,PS4/ PS5 owners can download it through PSN store directly using the search function,type wrath on the search, scroll down and the last of a list of 12 is the DLC. I did it that way las night as otherwise sent me to store and said not available to purchase,when I bought DLC when I bought the game ages ago.
    Am not Ubisoft plus or PS plus member.
    So use the PSN search itself and it works.

Am sorry for PC and XBOX owners,this is a huge let down.

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@garbo3 I'll try that...fingers crossed.

• AlexWolfheart
    4 posts

Basically from what i understand in here is that most of us PAID Ubishyte for a season pass dlc, and when we were supposed to receive what we paid for, they're busy eating glue and can't be bothered to even launch their product on time?
    I've been tired of Ubi's garbage for quite some time now, from the fvckups regarding Division2, Wildlands, and even the buggy af launch of Valhalla, but this is the last straw. As many other europeans, I finally have a day off from work, wanted to enjoy the dlc, but it seems that their inaptitude stretches even to a damned release date.
    This has been my last purchase of a ubisoft product. I'll just stick with other game companies, since every line of games made by ubi has been burried in [censored], anyway.

• boohoogamer
    1 posts

@thannorubi
    pc season pass owner, keeps asking me to buy the DLC...

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@garbo3 Thanks--it worked. Too late to play now but soon I will be a Viking in Eire! 🙂

• Vilemos
    58 posts

I really don't get how something like this can happen. Issue got acknowledged like 8+hours after everybody else found out about it.
    Has no testing been done? Is it the first god damn time they are pushing the DLC out like this?

Paying 100 euros and not being able to play while freaking youtubers get their copy free and everything works......EPIC

• flash-84
    1 posts

its now 10:14 here in the uk and still no DLC, its still saying coming soon in game, no download at all

I have the season pass like many people and play through ubisoft connect - what is happening? never had this before with an Ubisoft dlc/Expansion release

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@haggy51 That's great !!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1352 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your updates on this megathread.

Our team is aware of this issue and they're currently working on a resolution for everyone.

As we received a lot of screenshots from you (I cannot thank you enough!), we do not require more screenshots or videos at this moment.

I'll keep everyone here up to date with the next steps and updates from the development team.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • cavveman
    84 posts

Well, I'm certain that I do not wan't to pay again for the dlc...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics