Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@garbo3 I'll try that...fingers crossed.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • AlexWolfheart
    4 posts

Basically from what i understand in here is that most of us PAID Ubishyte for a season pass dlc, and when we were supposed to receive what we paid for, they're busy eating glue and can't be bothered to even launch their product on time?
    I've been tired of Ubi's garbage for quite some time now, from the fvckups regarding Division2, Wildlands, and even the buggy af launch of Valhalla, but this is the last straw. As many other europeans, I finally have a day off from work, wanted to enjoy the dlc, but it seems that their inaptitude stretches even to a damned release date.
    This has been my last purchase of a ubisoft product. I'll just stick with other game companies, since every line of games made by ubi has been burried in [censored], anyway.

• boohoogamer
    1 posts

@thannorubi
    pc season pass owner, keeps asking me to buy the DLC...

• Haggy51
    38 posts

@garbo3 Thanks--it worked. Too late to play now but soon I will be a Viking in Eire! 🙂

• Vilemos
    58 posts

I really don't get how something like this can happen. Issue got acknowledged like 8+hours after everybody else found out about it.
    Has no testing been done? Is it the first god damn time they are pushing the DLC out like this?

Paying 100 euros and not being able to play while freaking youtubers get their copy free and everything works......EPIC

• flash-84
    1 posts

its now 10:14 here in the uk and still no DLC, its still saying coming soon in game, no download at all

I have the season pass like many people and play through ubisoft connect - what is happening? never had this before with an Ubisoft dlc/Expansion release

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@haggy51 That's great !!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your updates on this megathread.

Our team is aware of this issue and they're currently working on a resolution for everyone.

As we received a lot of screenshots from you (I cannot thank you enough!), we do not require more screenshots or videos at this moment.

I'll keep everyone here up to date with the next steps and updates from the development team.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • cavveman
    75 posts

Well, I'm certain that I do not wan't to pay again for the dlc...

• KeepItValhalla
    11 posts

Welp, its finally available to download on the Series X... 5 hours later... at 5:16 AM.

Guess I'll just play it tomorrow =/

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-mark PS4/PS5 owners can download it using the PSN store search ,typing wrath,scroll down to the end of a list of 12,click on AC Valhalla wrath of the druids ,and its available to download for free if you obviously had season pass ( or standalone I imagine )

DON'T use ubisoft or Ingame as doesn't work. Must be PSN store.

• AOD_XeroSyphon
    3 posts

From the sounds of things I guess I have no choice but to wait until they fix the issue. Disappointing, but not unexpected from the gaming industry these days...

• letobowie
    3 posts

Good News from here in Wellington New Zealand

Dlc is good to go on Xbox One

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@letobowie How'd you get it to work?
    It now tells me its included in the season pass but still cant download it

• letobowie
    3 posts

@rebelsoforgana I just went to check under Mange game and add-ons

• rand47472017
    8 posts

It now shows in the store for me to buy which it didn't before, not that I want to buy it because I already own it.

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@letobowie Thanks! Had to go into the store to download it since it didn't show in my Manage game and add-ons but at least its fixed now!
    Have fun Vikings.

• AOD_XeroSyphon
    3 posts

@letobowie It still tell me I need to buy it... Either though I have the Season Pass. I'm on Series X.

• sunejoergensen
    13 posts

Denmark on PC.

undefined

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@aod_xerosyphon Restart your console? Worked for me, also check both under Game and add-ons and the store.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics