• letobowie
    3 posts

Good News from here in Wellington New Zealand

Dlc is good to go on Xbox One

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@letobowie How'd you get it to work?
    It now tells me its included in the season pass but still cant download it

• letobowie
    3 posts

@rebelsoforgana I just went to check under Mange game and add-ons

• rand47472017
    8 posts

It now shows in the store for me to buy which it didn't before, not that I want to buy it because I already own it.

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@letobowie Thanks! Had to go into the store to download it since it didn't show in my Manage game and add-ons but at least its fixed now!
    Have fun Vikings.

• AOD_XeroSyphon
    3 posts

@letobowie It still tell me I need to buy it... Either though I have the Season Pass. I'm on Series X.

• sunejoergensen
    13 posts

Denmark on PC.

undefined

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@aod_xerosyphon Restart your console? Worked for me, also check both under Game and add-ons and the store.

• demonsouls1993
    2 posts

release for dlc 12:01am central season pass owner now 4:33am central still cant download

• KeepItValhalla
    11 posts

@rand47472017 that's all I was getting since 12am, the option to purchase separately. But it finally showed up for download in the season's pass.

Maybe if you search for the SP via the Microsoft store you'll find it there? That's how I did it anyways.

• reyals-81
    13 posts

i switched my xbox to location New Zealand -> REstart -> now i am able to download it via Store on the Xbox

• rand47472017
    8 posts

@keepitvalhalla I am on PC via Ubisoft Connect

• emi300694
    1 posts

Hi! same here (France). I'm on PC. I don't understand why I cannot download the dlc while I buy the season pass... My sister also have the issue. I hope they fix it soon ...

• AOD_XeroSyphon
    3 posts

@rebelsoforgana I restarted my console a few times over the past couple of hours. I guess 5th time's a charm because it'd downloading now

• quinch1199
    45 posts

Xbox & PlayStation seem to have a work around, no love for PC using Ubisofts own launcher yet though?

• ThyDarkLawd13
    6 posts

@quinch1199 nope. no love for pc

• JaimeAngel
    1 posts

@raybabbitt1981 Same here! On Xbox Series x

• xrayspex_73
    140 posts

Ubisoft Connect is such garbage. If you go to the store and click on the WoTD, it gives a 404 error.

Great stuff. So glad that the console people are able to play it but not PC customers.

• sunejoergensen
    13 posts

I paid for the gold edition over a year ago when it was called Kingdoms - so good work Ubisoft.
    BTW Ubisoft excellent spam filter will not allow me to upload an image, thanks again Ubisoft.

• frytom
    6 posts

Maybe today nothing problem solving will happen, because in many european countries today is ascension - a public holiday.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics