Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fo0fight3r
    22 posts

I'm an older gamer, a big creed fan from the beginning .... but this is realy hard to accept... ultimate edition owners still cannot play....respect?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • caosck
    150 posts

@nolightshed I confirm from Italy, I'm finally downloading !! (PC ubisoft connect)

• Wolfstest
    5 posts

Wenn ich in den Store gehe, dann soll ich 24,99€ zahelen obwohl ich den Seasonpass habe.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello everyone!

I have some more news for you!

Can you please restart your Ubisoft Connect application and check again if you're able to download the expansion? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Lacusar
    4 posts

Now loading. Well nearly 12 hours later than planned. Nice work really...not

• tincho24588
    1 posts

@ubi-mark Now it's downloading for me! (from the Netherlands)

• Madax4K
    2 posts

it's fixed u can dwonload now the wrath of druids expansion.

• Wolfstest
    5 posts

Habe nun noch mal geschaut und plötzlich taucht das DLC auf unter dem Seasonpass und jetzt lädt er plötzlich
    die restlichen 12GB runter für das DLC.

Bin mal gespannt ob ich dann auch gleich spielen kann.

• klbente
    24 posts

@letobowie Same.

• OrcBeard92
    141 posts

Guys on PC check your Ubi Connect launcher, I'm able to download mine now and the DLC seems to appear in the 'owned' box. It's about 24gb in total but some was pre-loaded already for me.

• AlexWolfheart
    4 posts

UbiShyte Connect finally started downloading the update. 12 hours after when it was supposed to, but that should be expected from this company.

This was my last purchase of any Ubi product.

• ruanseth
    32 posts

@quinch1199 I have requested a refund as I only bought the Gamepass just over 12 hours ago. I'm fed up that this morning it was being offered for 25% less, yet no one has been able to make use of what they paid for, as they had issues delivering the first DLC. It's totally unfair to discount a service before you can even use it... utterly terrible customer care and consideration.

For everyone who paid full price for the Gamepass, they should request a refund... or at least a part refund to match the 25% offer.

A disgusting way to treat your customers Ubisoft... And lets not forget all the other problems we have suffered with this game, which has been worse than some early access titles, or beta tests I've been in

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

The game on pc asking to locate the file on the pc now,hope that fix the issue.

• quinch1199
    45 posts

@ubi-mark correct, is now starting to download... just over TWELVE hours late and after every single non-season pass owner has started playing.

Suffice to say we've been bitten too many times now Mark, I didn't enjoy the core game as much as Odyssey, nor is it anywhere near as a polished or quality product in both gameplay and graphics when side-by-side compared with Odyssey. I won't be buying another AC title now, I've already disavowed buying any new Ghost Recon titles due to the fiasco of Breakpoint, I only had The Division IP as my solid, go-to, with Ubisoft and after recent announcements it looks increasingly like the way that IP is being abused I won't be buying those games either.

Its a sad time indeed.

• W1nke
    4 posts

PC USERS - LETS DOWNLOAD IT!

undefined

• klbente
    24 posts

It's downloading right now, thank Thor!

On PC through Ubisoft connect.

• klbente
    24 posts

@ubi-mark It's downloading for me right now. Thanks for the update.

• Sammarok
    55 posts

Finally downloading (The Netherlands)

• sunejoergensen
    13 posts

Finally downloading (26 GB - done) in Denmark on PC ...
    So 12.01 AM UTC is close to 14:01 local time.

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@w1nke yeah seems to be working now.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics