Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• spelldazer
    6 posts

I was now able to manually search the xbox store for "wrath of the druids" and then install it. I hope this will be the first and last hiccup with this dlc.

• Elusive9999
    2 posts

@ubi-mark Nevermind, it apparently just took it some time to discover the update. Downloading now, sorry for the confusion.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @Elusive9999,

Thank you very much for the update! I'm glad that this issue has been resolved for you as well 🙂

Hello @ruanseth,

Thanks for reaching out!

As per our store policy, the refund for downloadable content (such as expansions, DLCs) is not possible, I'm afraid:

''The following product purchases are final and not eligible for a refund:

Consumables
    Downloadable content
    In-game currency
    Digital console keys
    Purchases from our in-game stores''

You can find this confirmation here.

I hope it clarifies the situation and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ruanseth
    32 posts

@ubi-mark Incredible!... It's a shame, but I shall never buy a Ubisoft game again.

• TheSaint1968
    3 posts

@madax4k

Thanks brother, still unhappy though.

• zheega
    22 posts

I preordered AC:Valhalla and instead of being able to preload the game, I was able to start the download around ~12 hours after the game was already out. Same with the DLC, I can't even start the download yet.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your patience while we were investigating this issue today.

I can confirm, that this issue should be resolved on all platforms now 🙂

If you're still having trouble finding the expansion on your platform, please try the following:

• For Xbox consoles, please make sure that your content is installed on your console with this link.
    • For PlayStation consoles, please navigate to the Store and search for the expansion to download.
    • For PC, please restart your application and verify your game files if the download doesn't start automatically.

If you have any additional questions or require any further assistance, please let us know!

Official Response
  • zheega
    22 posts

@ubi-mark Hi, can you please resolve this issue. I am on PC. Restarting, verifying game files, logging out and running as administrator solved nothing. I bought the Season Pass a few weeks ago.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there @zheega!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to access "The Wrath of the Druids." I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your account. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

When opening a ticket, please include a full-screen image of your proof of purchase for the Season Pass, as well as an image that shows you're unable to download the expansion within Ubisoft Connect.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Datastorm58
    3 posts

@quinch1199 Actually Origins even looks better then Vahalla, am on pc.

• misc20
    2 posts

Hello, the PS4 workaround doesn't seem to be working for me. Been trying for the past hour to download it via the playstation store and also tried a few times in game. Never works, anyhow. My console is set to french canadian and the timezone to set to UTC-5:00 East, so I know it should be working since the expension has been available since like 8:00am in my region, but it isn't.

I bought the season pass and when I navigate to the ps4 store and find the expension, I find it and it lists it as free, but when I try to download it, I get a playstation error: "Sorry, you can't buy this product for the moment." (WS-43691-3).

Any help is much appreciated, or else I'll wait for a proper fix from Ubisoft on the issue. Thanks!! 🤙

• misc20
    2 posts

@misc20 Err...Ignore the above message! Finally was able to download it with the PS4 workaround. The issue was that when I choose which version to download (free), I had to click manually on the second free option, then it worked. Very annoying, but hey it works, so now I'll be able to play some more Assassin's Creed from my favorite series of games of all time. Thanks Ubi and hopefully the next expension won't have the same issue.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @misc20

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • shaneag13
    3 posts

Im on the ps5 ultimate version and still cant download wrath of druids. This is becoming a joke. All my saves are corrupted, still cant finish the big finish quest and now cant download already paid for dlc. Very disappointed with ubisoft. This has been so frustrating and for £100 its a joke

• ipater13
    1 posts

@ubi-mark I had a season pass. The store says the expansion and season pass are available for a fee, not owned. How do I access the expansion that I have already paid for with my original pass?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I've merged together some more threads about being unable to access "Wrath of the Druids" into this Megathread. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge.

As shared by my colleague @Ubi-Mark, this issue should now be resolved. If you are still unable to access "The Wrath of the Druids" expansion on your platform, I would recommend opening a support ticket so our team can investigate this further. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

When opening a support ticket, please include the following images:

• A full-screen image of your proof of purchase for "Wrath of the Druids." If you received access to this expansion via the Season Pass, please include an image of your proof of purchase for the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Season Pass.
    • An image that shows you are unable to install the content on your platform, and therefore are unable to access it.

@shaneag13 & @ipater13 - If you are still unable to access "The Wrath of the Druids," please can you open a support ticket including the information requested above? Our team can then investigate this further.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • katzking
    1 posts

Wrath of Druids will not install and I cannot access sigurd at the sea port. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and so far very upset with the ultimate edition steel box

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @katzking! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble installing "The Wrath of the Druids," and that you're unable to interact with Sigurd at the port. Thank you for letting us know what steps you have already tried to troubleshoot the issue.

To help us to take a closer look at your installation issues, can you please provide us with the following information:

• Which platform are you playing the game on (PC/PS/Xbox)?
    • Do you get any errors or pop-ups when you try to install "The Wrath of the Druids?" Or are you unable to find the content to install at all?

As this thread is about being unable to access "The Wrath of the Druids," I would recommend that you create a new thread for the issue you're encountering with Sigurd. This will help us to investigate this issue separately without going off-topic within this thread. Before you open a new thread, I'd recommend that you check our our Megathread list first, as we may already have an ongoing investigation for the issue you're encountering with Sigurd.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ewilder13
    1 posts

I'm on playstation five and still cant download wrath of the druids

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Hello @ewilder13 thank you for your post.

To help you with this issue, would you be able to answer if you get any particular error codes, or pop-ups when you try to install The Wrath of the Druids or are you unable to find the content to install at all on your PS5 console?

If you have the second situation, please get in touch with us over one of the following links, with a screenshot of your proof of purchase of the DLC >

Twitter Support -  https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/
    Ubisoft Email/Live Chat Support - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

Official Response

Suggested Topics