ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xrayspex_73
    163 posts

Ubisoft Connect is such garbage. If you go to the store and click on the WoTD, it gives a 404 error.

Great stuff. So glad that the console people are able to play it but not PC customers.

• sunejoergensen
    20 posts

I paid for the gold edition over a year ago when it was called Kingdoms - so good work Ubisoft.
    BTW Ubisoft excellent spam filter will not allow me to upload an image, thanks again Ubisoft.

• frytom
    9 posts

Maybe today nothing problem solving will happen, because in many european countries today is ascension - a public holiday.

• Superfly_Boss
    98 posts

Update: It is now available to manually download by searching addons in Store.

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@superfly_boss Yes and you need to pay for it even with the season pass......

• Cerethain
    3 posts

To anyone unable to access Wrath of the Druids on PS4, apparently you have to go to the playstation store, select "Wrath of the Druids", and manually download it... Seriously, Ubisoft, this is getting embarassing. Hoping that the DLC will be fixed so that it downloads automatically.

• nolightshed
    2 posts

It is finally available as a separate DLC that can be bought in my Connect, but problem is I have the Season pass - and it's not yet available there, so I can't download it.

• Lacusar
    9 posts

Should be released since 10 hours...still not fixed and sill not playable *sigh* 😞

With Season Pass like i have it doesnt make sense to buy the dlc again.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hello Vikings!

Thank you for your continued patience.

For PlayStation users - as the workaround, the DLC should be available to download directly from your console's store 🙂

For XBOX users - can you please check if you installed your additional content with this link?

For impacted PC users - our team are still investigating this and I will update this thread with more information as soon as I receive them.

While our team are still looking into it, I will let everyone know when it's fully resolved in this megathread. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • peerio80
    4 posts

Why don't fix the main story quest rowdy raiders
    Just bring us more bugs before solveing the old ones. I can tell you next Ac game Stays in the store
    I will pass..

Have a goodday you all

• Kejtow_000
    2 posts

Ubi !!!

I know that you knew that issue.... but how could this is possible for saeson pass owner ? How ? Most of us paid for this last year and now what ? Someone who bought only this DLC could playing this now, but we have to wait ? In Poland now it is 10.00 am UTC but I am unable to play. In previous AC I had no problem with saeson pass dlc download so fix this issue.

I can buy it as standalone but can't pla it with saeson pass.

undefined

undefined

With regards
    Kejtow_000

• Connor_Wilson_
    1 posts

The Issue is clearly it wasn't listed on the season pass, bit odd you market season pass holders as early release and forget to actually add it

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2352 posts

Hello @kejtow_000,

Sorry to hear about your experience. This is a known issue and our team are investigating it at the moment. I will keep everyone updated in this thread, once the resolution is live. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • Kejtow_000
    2 posts

@ubi-mark

Your last post was send in the same time as mine 🙂
    I read everything so now We can only wait... I hope this will be soon.

Greetings

• EzioAuditore082
    8 posts

@ubi-mark

Confirmed can be downloaded from the store now on XBOX. Currently downloading now.

What an absolute [censored] show. I think you need new testers...

• Superfly_Boss
    98 posts

@outlander1982 No. That was true an hour ago for me. I have the season pass and now it says "owned" and is downloading. You don't have to pay twice. Get your refund for the double purchase.

• quinch1199
    55 posts

Is this why Ubisoft are moving to "focus on free to play" titles? Y'know, because maybe players of free games won't expect... I dunno... Finished Games, or pesky adherence to your own release schedules?

• Outlander1982
    123 posts

@superfly_boss You are on which platform ? On pc I need to pay them,I did one time with the season pass,won't pay twice.

Would love to start downloading it before going to work.

• quinch1199
    55 posts

@ubi-mark - Can I contact someone to get a refund on the difference in price between Standard and Gold Editions? If Ubisoft can't deliver on their Season Pass promises for the 1st DLC, I don't hold any hope for the 2nd DLC either and this invalidates my season pass conditions.

• Superfly_Boss
    98 posts

@outlander1982 On Xbox.

Suggested Topics