Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JDL2025
    Original poster 18 posts

As per title I have a number of weapons runes in my inventory (I can also see them when I visit a shop in the sell option) but I cant seem to find them when I open up the equip option on the specific weapon slot I want to use, when I scroll through runes none are available to be used they all indicate they are already equipped, this includes new ones I buy in the shop ( have bought some and tried immediately on leaving the shop to equip them but fail).
    This bug is recent as normally I have been able to equip them.
    Any ideas anyone?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TORFINR
    366 posts

@jdl2025 same thing here. I must say that I didnt think too much about it, its like that since release.

• Syrjaelae86
    17 posts

Yeah, the rune inventory, or lack there of, is horrible. I should be able to sort my runes in some way when equipping them, the way it is now it's impossible to find the ones you actually WANT to equip because you can't sort them in any way. I'd imagine it wouldn't be that hard to add similar toggles that armor and weapons have (last looted, upgrade level and weapon type). But I'm not holding my breath of Ubisoft ever fixing the runes.

Which means that I'll have to keep IGN's guide on runes open on browser to check which runes are fine to sell and hope that something useful pops up.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

I can't even sell the minor ones I will never use as dont appear when you choose the option to sell at the shop.
    Its known there's a runes cap to 100 each type. When is this going to be fixed?? I need to get rid of the minor ones to be able to equip better ones but this cap is a pain in the lower back as cant even sell them.

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Hi, did you find better then minor round runes in Ireland? If a chest have a rune inside i got a minor rune...?? I finished Ireland today. I have many runes ,maybe too much.
    But from begin of the DLC i found minor runes. First i thought okay maybe later better but......

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@stevez_pun No,I was quite disappointed actually being level 427 and almost 200 mastery points only getting minor runes, and can't even sell them which is worse.

Even for killing enemies after a perfect timing counterattack they only dropped me minor runes,while in England I get major / great or even diamond ones performing this actions.

I guess is because Ireland is only level 55. I do challenges in England and go to high level territories so the enemies drop better runes.

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Thanks for your answer. I need an confirm if other player have the same issue. I killed today in england an enemie and he drops a great round rune. I have only 150 runes but also cant sell useless runes.
    Yep i thought the same ,maybe cause level in ireland is 55. But the big bosses have 469 or something like that.
    I report some things in this thread....
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98667/arrows-and-rations-reset-following-the-end-of-into-the-fog

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@stevez_pun Big bosses didn't drop anything to me,and the battles were way too easy ,didn't last me a couple of minutes at most wich was disappointing tbh. I expected challenge but didn't find any during the whole DLC,no using abilities or anything so am getting bored about Valhalla sadly.Hope Paris expansion offers more spice ,am not motivated anymore so I am replaying other game.

• SteveZ_Pun
    213 posts

@garbo3
    Yep, i agree with you. Many new stuff but i dont like any. If you level them at the blacksmith they dont change the look. Only some. The DLC is designed very loveless like the complete game and stuff.
    Weapons have no scabbard or they are to big and glitch through. The world is to shiny for the viking age, unicorn ships, armor full of gold, to much fantasy stuff,etc. etc. This things matters me more then bugs. All the videos about whooaaaa gear looks amazing,pffff. I am very disappointed about the game. I will finish the game but i dont think i will play it again. Odyssey, Origins,The witcher3,Skyrim,RDR i played many times and still like them. I am angry with myself i preordered it.

Today again no daily item and only 5 weekly. But this doesnt matter me anymore. I dont like any stuff there or in the Helix Store, still use the same stuff since begin. Only raven or the horse i change sometimes

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics