Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• yosh2512
    Original poster 5 posts

As Title says, since yesterday the Game is unplayable. Constant Crashes with no Error Message after 5-15mins. Even if you stand still and do nothing the Game crashes.

I am so done with this Ubis**t

The Game is 6 Months old and still massive Issues.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @yosh2512,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps crashing.

Can you please provide us with your full PC specs, so we can have a look? Secondly, can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? This will help you to eliminate any potential software conflicts.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Squalalah_FR
    1 posts

@ubi-mark Hi

Same here, constant crashes since the update.
    I was in Glowestrescre during all those crashes (never had the occasion to change region)

Windows 10 Professional
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz  4.20 GHz
    ZOTAC Extreme GTX 1080
    SSD CRUCIAL 256GB

I've made some research, seems that there's no conflicted software with the game. (tried to remove some, no effects on the crashes)
    i tried to disable full screen optimization and administrator rights, no results.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @squalalah_fr,

Thank you for the update and I'm really sorry to hear that.

In this case, could you please contact our team on our Support Site?
    Please attach both of the following system files:

It will help our Customer Support team to investigate this further for you. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Airr0x
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Airr0x
    2 posts

Got the same issue! I've played for about an hour and my game crashed 3 times.
    Lmao I can't even start my DLC journey because of my crashing after the cutscene (coming to Irland)

• HH375mag
    4 posts

Same issue. Never had an issue with the game until recently, now the game will crash to desktop without fail within 30mins of playing.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps multiple times.

• SWE-MorningWood
    2 posts

Yep, today after installed the patch, game crashes. Sometimes it crashes after 5 minutes of gameplay and sometimes I can play up to 30 minutes.
    Crashing right to desktop.

Worked flawless before (2 days ago).

AMD 6800XT.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there,  Airr0x, SWE-MorningWood, & HH375mag!

Sorry to hear these crashes are occurring for each of you as well. It's suggested to run through ensure you've completed all troubleshooting steps for your platform. Should these prove unhelpful, it's best to reach out to our dedicated support teams with a copy of your MSInfo files for review.

Official Response
  • HH375mag
    4 posts

Another issue I am now experiencing is that the game will no longer launch through Ubisoft Connect - However it will from the game folder.

Unfortunately the game is now crashing within minutes of playing.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@hh375mag Sorry to hear this. Have you tried verifying your game's files? Also, for these crashes - do they seem to occur in a specific point in-game, or does it seem to be somewhat random?

Official Response
  • HH375mag
    4 posts

@ubi-wan

Hi, yes I've tried reverifying the games files multiple times (& I have tried all other possible fixes). The crashes appear to be completely random, unfortunately it's hard to confirm this as the game has now crashed within minutes with the last four attempts of playing the game. As previously mentioned I can only run the game from the games installation folder .exe (not Ubisoft Connect - the only game not to do so) and the game has only started crashing since a recent update - I had no issues with the game previously.

I also have been receiving "Online Service Error" popup messages too.

• SWE-MorningWood
    2 posts

@ubi-wan Well, tried to reach out to the dedicated support team but the chat is closed.
    Well, trying later again. The troubleshooting steps did not make any differ.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @hh375mag,

Thank you for the update! Have you reached our team with your diagnostic files by any chance? It will help us to investigate the situation.

@SWE-MorningWood - hello! You can find our chat opening hours with this link.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics