Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Metroid_Meister
    40 posts

@ubi-mark I'm playing on the Xbox One and I'm not showing any new achievements on my achievement list. Do I need to start the DLC?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved.

If you're still unable to view your "Wrath of the Druids" achievements, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include an image which shows that the "Wrath of the Druids" aren't available to view on Xbox, so we can forward this to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • GregglePoof
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GregglePoof
    2 posts

@ubi-mark I also have not seen any of the new achievements in my achievement list? Game still shows as 1000G when the DLC should bump it up too 1250?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Hello @metroid_meister,

Thanks for reaching out!

You need to install and start the DLC in order to unlock and see new achievements.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1014 posts

Thank you for the update, @rebelsoforgana!

I'm afraid that the screenshot is very small and it's unable to expand it, for some reason. Are you able to upload a higher-quality picture by any chance?

Also, can you please confirm if you completed the prologue to the expansion in England?

Official Response
  • HAWKDrakzar
    1 posts

I’m playing wrath of the druids and the achievements aren’t unlocking. I’m pretty sure you get one from reaching Ireland which I haven’t received

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@hawkdrakzar Hey, and thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear this. It's certainly difficult to tell with this ongoing issue; though do note this is being investigated. Have you been able to try and find another achievement to unlock to test this? The reports we've found thus far have noted being able to unlock the achievements - just not view them.

Official Response
  • FR2k707
    Original poster 13 posts

@hawkdrakzar No, you don't. An early achievement you can get is the "Like a Druid" for completing one Trial of the Morrigan. Explore to the the west of Dublin. It is blue (sort of) icons on the map that looks like bonfires.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@FR2k707 is correct! There's no achievement for arriving in Ireland. Depending on how you play the game might affect the first achievement you unlock. In my own gameplay, "For a Druid" was the first one, and the easiest to get.

If you haven't already, @HAWKDrakzar, I'd recommend giving a Trial of the Morrigan a go to see if the achievement unlocks successfully for you. If you have any trouble unlocking the achievement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved.

If you're still unable to view your "Wrath of the Druids" achievements, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include an image which shows that the "Wrath of the Druids" aren't available to view on Xbox, so we can forward this to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics