Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FR2k707
    Original poster 13 posts

So I started the DLC tonight on my Series X. Seems awesome but where are the Xbox achievements? Playstation have trophies but we don't get any achievements with the new DLC or what...?!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved.

If you're still unable to view your "Wrath of the Druids" achievements, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include an image which shows that the "Wrath of the Druids" aren't available to view on Xbox, so we can forward this to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Coach811981
    34 posts

@fr2k707

Be thankful that you can atleast play.

I got the Season Pass months ago and i cant even play 🤣 🤣

• FR2k707
    Original poster 13 posts
    @fr2k707

Be thankful that you can atleast play.

I got the Season Pass months ago and i cant even play 🤣 🤣

Jeez... That sucks. 😞 Strange how it can be so many issues...

I like achievements and I really want them, but as you said, I can at least play. 🙂

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1352 posts

Hello @FR2k707,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

As to my knowledge, the DLC should have achievements. Can you please confirm if you were able to finish the prologue in England? If so, after travelling to Ireland, didn't you receive any achievement?

Additionally, can you please provide us with a screenshot showing your achievements list, so I can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • FR2k707
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-mark
    They seems to be live NOW, but they were not tonight. I did a Trial of the Morrigan just to see if I would get any achievement. (There is at least a trophy for it called "Like a Druid" so I assume it should be a achievement as well)

However, I just tried again now and I got the "Like a Druid" achievement.

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

So, after the whole debacle in trying to get the new DLC with the season pass I'm finally able to play it.
    Though now I noticed no new achievements have been added to my game, even though obviously I'm playing on the latest patch.
    Wondering if there's anyone else that's encountered this issue.
    Its not really a biggie since I at least still get what I paid for, just unfortunate as the achievement hunter that I am.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @RebelsOfOrgana,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a screenshot of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Thank you for the update, @fr2k707!

I'm glad that the issue has been resolved for you. Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know!

Official Response
  • RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@ubi-mark Here are all achievements still available to me. Thanks for the help 🙂

undefined

• RebelsOfOrgana
    10 posts

@ubi-mark I just checked the achievements on my Xbox Console Companion on pc and it does show the achievements for the DLC there. So it might just be my Xbox failing to update the achievement list. Though I haven't received any achievements in game thus far.

• Metroid_Meister
    48 posts

@ubi-mark I'm playing on the Xbox One and I'm not showing any new achievements on my achievement list. Do I need to start the DLC?

• GregglePoof
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • GregglePoof
    2 posts

@ubi-mark I also have not seen any of the new achievements in my achievement list? Game still shows as 1000G when the DLC should bump it up too 1250?

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @metroid_meister,

Thanks for reaching out!

You need to install and start the DLC in order to unlock and see new achievements.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Thank you for the update, @rebelsoforgana!

I'm afraid that the screenshot is very small and it's unable to expand it, for some reason. Are you able to upload a higher-quality picture by any chance?

Also, can you please confirm if you completed the prologue to the expansion in England?

Official Response
  • HAWKDrakzar
    1 posts

I’m playing wrath of the druids and the achievements aren’t unlocking. I’m pretty sure you get one from reaching Ireland which I haven’t received

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@hawkdrakzar Hey, and thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear this. It's certainly difficult to tell with this ongoing issue; though do note this is being investigated. Have you been able to try and find another achievement to unlock to test this? The reports we've found thus far have noted being able to unlock the achievements - just not view them.

Official Response
  • FR2k707
    Original poster 13 posts

@hawkdrakzar No, you don't. An early achievement you can get is the "Like a Druid" for completing one Trial of the Morrigan. Explore to the the west of Dublin. It is blue (sort of) icons on the map that looks like bonfires.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@FR2k707 is correct! There's no achievement for arriving in Ireland. Depending on how you play the game might affect the first achievement you unlock. In my own gameplay, "For a Druid" was the first one, and the easiest to get.

If you haven't already, @HAWKDrakzar, I'd recommend giving a Trial of the Morrigan a go to see if the achievement unlocks successfully for you. If you have any trouble unlocking the achievement, please don't hesitate to reach out to us so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there,

Following the release of TU 1.2.2, this issue has been marked as resolved.

If you're still unable to view your "Wrath of the Druids" achievements, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include an image which shows that the "Wrath of the Druids" aren't available to view on Xbox, so we can forward this to the development team.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics