Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • tunapiq
    Original poster 1 posts

I was eager to get my hands on this game since I really enjoyed Assins Creed Odessy, It was a one-of-a-kind experience for me. Valhalla on the other hand seems like a waste of $79.99, it feels cheap and unfinished, UI bugs, buggy combat, buggy AI, buggy assassination moves, frustrating wall climbing experience, impossible to understand progression mechanics (I have no clue what to do next, I just roam about endlessly trying to do something in the game, I have played almost 40 hours and I do not still understand how to progress the story), etc. I am very unsatisfied and frustrated with the game, and will probably sell it off to some unlucky soul. You could have waited a year or more to release the finished game but you choose to sell an unfinished product, this is not fair and you know it. I will not make this mistake in the future.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ElMadre1
    77 posts

Sorry to hear you're having issues. I'm on PS5 and haven't really experienced any of that, other than a few mission bugs.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 830 posts

Hello @tunapiq,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Can you please provide us with more details regarding bugs that you encountered, so we can check if something similar has been reported so far?

Regarding your progression - there are alliances that you have to make with each region of England. You can choose which alliance should you start next with Randvi (who's standing in the back chamber behind the throne room in the Long house). Once your next target is picked, you will automatically see a new quest in your questlog.

Regarding side missions, they are different this time, as they require listening and investigation skills, but the results are very satisfactory!

I hope it helps and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics