Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

So in Eurvicscire, during the quest where you hunt "traitors" in the ruins, I chose the option that did not turn them hostile despite already having picked up an revenge quest for someone who apparently lost after turning them hostile.

So now I'm stuck with a quest that cannot be completed.

undefined

As you can see, the kill quest target is considered to be an ally so I can't complete the quest.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@caraamon Hey there! Thanks for sharing this. It's rather interesting to have encountered an unkillable target. I'm curious if you're still on this quest, or have you been able to reload a save / proceed with a different quest?

I'm also curious to know if this issue has happened previously at all? And if you're able to reproduce it, or are still on this quest, I'd love to have a video showing this off, as well!

Official Response
  • Caraamon
    Original poster 43 posts

@ubi-wan When I reloaded from a save later on, the quest was gone. Though to be fair, my irritation was it being undoable, not that I thought it would stay around forever.

The issue is that those group of people can be friendly or hostile depending on dialog choices. What obviously happened was someone else chose the hostile choice and got killed, and later I got the revenge quest, which is impossible to do since I chose the friendly dialog choice.

I've never encountered it before, but I don't imagine any of the other dialog choices that determine if you fight someone or not are immune.

Seems like certain maybe-enemies should be flagged to be excluded from the avenge system.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hello @caraamon,

Thank you for the update!

Can you please provide us with a short video if you encounter this issue again? It will help us to investigate this issue further for you.

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics