Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there @NeOVoltron!

I've merged your post into this ongoing megathread. The development team are aware that the Opal Map is not available in Ireland. I can confirm that support for store maps in Ireland is to be added in an upcoming update.

For more information on future updates, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Opal Map in Ireland in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Opal Map, or any of the content maps, following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • NeOVoltron
    104 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you very much.

• Dicorn
    3 posts

What a dumb way to release it. This means as I'm done with this DLC, I have to run all over again just to pick up these opals. This is like with the preivious game as they increased that max level cap, after I've completed the game, what am I supposed to do, just grind without a purpose other than to level up?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, @Dicorn. I apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused by the delayed release of the Opal Map for Ireland. We hope to have more information to share with you soon about the release of this Opal Map in a future update 🙂

Official Response
  • fayedaway92
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm having the same issue. I have opals visible on the map in Norway and England (because I purchased the utility map), but when the Wrath of the Druids DLC came out it asked me to purchase an extended map to view the same stuff in Ireland. It was purchased and downloaded (AGAIN), however it does not show up in the store "Owned" places now. I checked and the content WAS downloaded on playstation, and I exited the game to even apply any add on content that may have needed to be loaded in.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the Opal Map in Ireland in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with Opal Map, or any of the content maps, following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • KamikazeSG12
    30 posts

Thank you for resolving this.
    I have a related issue.

I believe that the fixing of the Opal Map in Ireland also respawned the Opal I had already collected.
    As I proceeded to re-collect them, I finally came around to the one in the cave at Ui Neill's Rest.
    I had already collected this one, but it still shows on the map.
    When I entered the cave and the marker shows it in the chest that contained the equipment treasure.
    It is un-collectable.

undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @KamikazeSG12!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. The development team are aware of this issue with the Opal in Ui Neill's Rest, and are investigating this further. You can follow the investigation into Opals that cannot be collected in this Megathread. If you happen to find any other Opals you cannot collect, please can you share your report within that thread instead?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • dorinash1
    59 posts

what about this? When this is gonna be resolved?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @dorinash1!

Thanks for sharing your report regarding the Opal at Ui Neill's Rest, and for including a video. You might want to check out this ongoing Megathread, which contains more information from the investigation into being unable to collect certain Opals in Ireland.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics