Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mojomaster2077
    Original poster 5 posts

do you guys also experience more crashes after the latest update the expansion wrath of the druids? i got like 3 crashes in 20 minutes of gameplay, i dont know if its just a bad rng or something in the game have been messed up because of the update, all 3 crashes happened while i tried to raid a settlement

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xtracker85
    46 posts

@mojomaster2077

Yep, it's definitely more unstable and crashing often now. In just the first 20 minutes of the dlc, I encountered the FPS bug (which required me to quit to the menu and reload a save to fix it), then the annoying autosave/quicksave bug and finally a crash.

I instantly uninstalled the game. I was already upset that the dlc took a whole day to release for me (due to the season pass bug). No way was I going to play the dlc and put up with all these bugs while the game is still in this sorry state. Maybe when it's properly fixed in a year, I may come back to it.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1323 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashes.

Can you please provide us with your full PC specs, so we can have a look? Secondly, can you please perform all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? It will help you to eliminate any potential software conflicts that can lead to crashes.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • JuwanRed
    2 posts

So am i only one having random crashes on pc after the new map update? Something similar was happening when I 1st bought the game but it had seemingly fixed itself until now...anyways are there any news on when the next update will be??? Sucks I cant even play the game anymore until then...

• mojomaster2077
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark
    Intel Core i5 8600K
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
    Kingston DDR4-3466 (1733 MHz) 8x2gb
    ASUS PRIME B360M-A
    TOSHIBA HDWE140
    windows 10 64bit
    latest NVIDIA driver 466.27

• mojomaster2077
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-mark is that enough?

• caosck
    454 posts

@xtracker85 I could not make a match without it sooner or later not crash ....

my setup:

GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER (driver 466.27 - 04-29-2021 )
    AMD Ryzen 5 2600, 6x 3.40 GHz - ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4
    16GB DDR4-3200
    250GB | Samsung 970 Evo Plus
    win 10

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there!

@JuwanRed - I've merged your post into this thread as you're encountering a similar issue to the other players in this thread. I apologise for any confusion caused. If you haven't already, please can you try all of these PC troubleshooting steps? In particular, please ensure that you disable any background applications, as these can conflict with game files and cause performance issues and crashes.

@mojomaster2077 & @caosck - Thanks for sharing more information about your system specs. I would recommend opening a support ticket so our teams can take a closer look at your system files. You can open a support ticket in the following ways:

When opening a support ticket, please include a copy of your MSinfo and DxDiag, as these will be needed for further investigation. Additionally, please include all of the troubleshooting steps you have already tried in your case notes, as this will be helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • D4rKy26
    64 posts

@mojomaster2077 yes same problem here game will freeze for 2 or 3 seconds then its crashing to desktop with no warning message.

• D4rKy26
    64 posts

@xtracker85 i understand your rage i am almost in the same state to unistall the game aswell. Funny thing is the videogame re village i played true that game like 3 times with newgame+ and not a single crash. @ ubisoft please fix this.

• caosck
    454 posts

@ubi-borealis forgive me .. but I wrote here just to avoid opening a new ticket, and "clog" the assistance more than it already is .. !! ^^'
    have happened since the last update ..!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there,

@D4rKy26 - I'm sorry to hear you're encountering freezes and crashes in-game. If you've tried all of these PC troubleshooting steps, I'd recommend opening a support ticket using the instructions provided in my earlier post so our team can take a closer look at your system files.

@caosck - We appreciate you seeking assistance in the forums first, as they can be a great place to find troubleshooting tips from other players who may have encountered a similar problem. System files can give us a great insight into what could be causing the crashes for you, so they're vital for further investigation. As we're unable to view system files within the forums, I would recommend opening a ticket so the team can take a closer look at these.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics