ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CatFishEl
    Original poster 4 posts

Contacted Ubisoft in March to tell them i am unable to interact with Faravid to begin this quest, (i litterally cannot continue the game without doing so) and still in the middle of May i am been told to wait for a patch. I spent over £50 on the game and i can't play it at all. They will not entertain the idea of a refund either, i feel Robbed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1532 posts

Hey @catfishel, my apologies for the overall frustration this issue has prevented progression in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I completely understand the annoyance the wait has been and I know I would be aggravated in the same scenario. While I don't have any further information to share at this very moment, please know that our team has continued to look into a more permanent solution to provide for this issue within a later patch. I am sure you have received a similar reply before but assure you that our team continues to look into this issue with War in the North and to provide further updates as soon as they are available. In meantime, we truly appreciate you bearing with us, and stay tuned to our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page.

Official Response
  • CatFishEl
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash Thank you, at least you understand my annoyance which is more than I've had so far. I guess I'm only so annoyed and impatient because i absolutely love the game!

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1532 posts

@CatFishEl No problem and totally warranted. We thank you for holding in there while we continue to find a permanent solution and if you have any questions in the meantime, please keep us know! 🙂

Official Response
  • CatFishEl
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash ITS BEING FIXED ON THE UPDATE TOMORROW!! SO EXCITED !!!

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2201 posts

Hello @CatFishEl,

We're glad that you're excited! Please let us know if you're still experiencing any issues after the patch 🙂

Official Response
  • orangerider1
    2 posts

@ubi-mark Hi, I was super excited that this was going to be fixed in the patch this week.. except it wasnt, the same thing still happens, guess i cant finish the story... 😞

• orangerider1
    2 posts

so after a lot of trial and error and a lot of resetting, i managed to progress by walking up to him crouched and with my bow drawn, i got stuck in a walking animation on the spot but after a few seconds the cutscene played

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2201 posts

Hello @orangerider1,

Thank you for sharing! We usually recommend verifying your game files if the issue is not instantly resolved after the patch with this link.

However, I'm glad that you were able to progress! Happy gaming and if you have any additional questions, please let us know! 🙂

Official Response
  • CatFishEl
    Original poster 4 posts

@orangerider1 Glad you got round it man, I'm really enjoying the end of the game after waiting months lol

• mmmBomB
    2 posts

@catfishel they didn’t fix it, I’m currently experiencing the glitch

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5788 posts

Hello there @mmmBomB!

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to speak to Faravid in "War in the North. The development team deployed a fix for this issue in TU 1.2.2. If you're still encountering this issue in-game, would you be able to send us a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this information in the right-hand corner of the main menu.
    • You are unable to speak to Faravid, preventing you from progressing in "War in the North."

We can then forward this to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics