Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 49 posts

Per subject, Reda in Dublin is only offering 1 daily contract instead of 2. Upon traveling to Raventhorpe, Reda is giving 2 daily contracts as usual.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SteveZ_Pun
    163 posts

@la_frankie
    I had the same issue today on PC. Travel to settlement fix it, correct.
    Man, many new issues.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 993 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look?

Once received, we will be able to confirm with the development team whether it's intended behaviour or not 🙂

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • LA_Frankie
    Original poster 49 posts

@ubi-mark I have submitted photos to Ubisoft Support via Twitter.

You can watch the bug during Jor's Livestream. It occurs at the 3:30 mark.

• VegasHeart
    35 posts

@la_frankie Thats corect I can confirm that too.Reda/Thousands eyes contracts not working properly on Ireland.I catch this bug 3 times.I give you a fresh video with a latest daily mission bug from 18.05.I usually restart a game and mission appear (in England)when talk with Reda or any kid,but here that not working here.Travelling to England now is the only way to get your mission back.
    A little description.Usually Reda contracts are:

• Killing a human
    • Killing predators
    • Resue missing person

I might be wrong,but accordint to what i saw seems problem might be in Ireland with mission for killing predators,because when i travelled to England it give me that mission twice.So first time i got mission for killing predators and the next time i have missing quest and travelled to England I got the same but wolves was already dead,so i only needed just confirm the kill lol.You can see that on video.Right now its uploading slowly as hell,so i add it as soon as it will be done.

• VegasHeart
    35 posts

Add some info.

• 1st time i cath this bug Reda give me one daily mission instead of two.I compleated it,come back to Reda again,no mission,did restart,still no mission.I decided to go to the one of Redas kids and he give me another daily.
    • 2nd time i did restart but Reda and his kids doesnt have daily,so i just travelled to England and pick the mission in settlement.Mission was kill predators in settlement.I have that video if needed.It was 17.05 just cheked the date.
    • 3rd time is shown on video.The question is why predators was already dead in settlement.I think that because since last time i had same mission(kill predators)it doesnt reset properly or bugged.

Another bug with Redas mission is when you need to rescue missing person.When u kill everyone to complete this mission she must follow you sometimes in specific direstion,which is usually entrance of the camp or outpost ir whatever it is.If she follow you another way mission could just stuck unfinished.I will try to show that,but where i should post that?
    I have other bugs recored connected with new DLC,mostly visual bugs and again where to post that.I didnt see any thread associated with such bugs so i can like create thread and post all there,just bugs with a video without discussion.Support staff should answer that.
    And for God sake remove that popping up message "Bonus content unlocked" it present since previous update and you can see how many times its pop up on video,its pretty annoying.

• Kormac67
    613 posts

@vegasheart Yeah, every second day is predator day, and there are no predator contracts in Ireland, so there is one less contract in Ireland on these days,

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 49 posts

@kormac67 Correct. However this cannot be intended. This is a bug. Yet it is not listed in the Megathread for 'Known Issues' which seems rather strange.

• VegasHeart
    35 posts

Picked daily from one of the Redas kids 19.05 and everything was fine-got 2 daily.Next day picked from Reda-only 1 daily again 🙂 I can add video if needed.Noticed that Reda most of the time has only Lost books quest(when it bugged i mean)as well as his kids.And guess what I get in England?Killing predators mission!So this is 100 percent true it should be missing quest or one of them.
    Im done with Ireland and seems done with game.Support stuff should do their job and devs their as well.No need to count on that ppl figureout themselves how to pass this.Not everyone have season pass,someone might buy DLC later and then we go back to this problem again.

• B00MSIE
    307 posts

I wonder in what year this will be fixed.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics