Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your continuous reports!

I will monitor this thread and will provide an update as soon as we have more details from the development team!

Official Response
  • Xadro_
    21 posts

Todays report.

Went to Ireland and checked Shop at Reda and then checked the Daily Quests, he only had 1, didn't pick it up and went to Rathcroghan and that kid only had 1 too, i picked it up, finished it and went to Reda, he didn't have a second.

So went to Inch Lough Neagh to that kid but he also didn't have a second daily quest, the kid in Durrow also didn't have one and last but not least the brat Rathcroghan i went to for a second time didn't mysteriously grow another Daily Quest either.

So then i went to check Reda in England, and he didn't have a second one either! Neither did the kid in Lincoln which i often use who always have 2 daily quests normally. I then travelled to Ireland, manually saved and shutdown the game. Restarted the game and went to the kid in Rathcroghan and no second Contract.

I gave up and went to do something else, only 5 opals today sadly.

• Xadro_
    21 posts

Another day another Daily Quest x2 this time in Ireland Durrow the kid gave me two so i'm happy. Didn't check any other kids just him.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

Thanks for the follow up @xadro_ and letting us know of your mixed success at finding 2 contracts at random, in different locations on the map.

There are two separate issues being investigated at the moment, in regards to Reda's daily quests, when we know more, we will do our best to update everyone's threads, thank you for your report.

Official Response
  • Xadro_
    21 posts

@ubi-milky Today was a bad day, i loaded up in Durrow because i saved there before quitting the game yesterday and he only had 1 Daily Quest, i did not accept it but went to the other quest givers in Ireland, none had more than 1. I completely shutdown the game restarted went to England and Reda and 2 (Lincoln & Jorvik) others quest givers only had 1 daily quest. So today again i could only do 1 daily quest sadly. I guess ill stick with England for a while until its certain that its fixed.

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@xadro_

For me it only seems to work if I directly go to Rathcroghan and accept the 2 quests there or if I accept the 1 from Reda in Dublin and then go to Rathcroghan and accept the second one. All other actions (first not accepting quests or other order) result in me getting one. But different to you, when I get one, I get another one from Reda in England (nowhere else as far as I tried), as long as I did not refused a quest.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 522 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for your continued updates!

This issue is still being looked into at the moment, so please keep an eye on these forums for more news when it becomes available.

Your continued patience is appreciated and if there's anything more we can help with in the meantime, please let us know!

Official Response
  • Xadro_
    21 posts

I want to add to this that today i went to Lincoln and the kid only gave 1 daily and the weekly, i also checked Reda in England and he didn't give me the second Daily. After doing 1 Daily and the Weekly i went to Lincoln to check again but he did not have a second Daily.

I was also listening to the stream of Jorraptor and he only got 1 Daily as well and a viewer said it was because of level scaling, so i turned it off myself (from Nightmarish) and low and behold the kid had 1 more Daily for me.

But i did not accept it and instead turned Nightmarish level scaling on again and the kid still gave me my extra daily. I don't know what's going on but something happens when switching Level Scaling, which i will be doing from now on to see if its guaranteed to give me all my Daily Quests.

I again did not accept it and instead went to Ireland to check with Reda, and he did not have that remaining Daily Quest for me, so i turned Nightmarish level scaling off again and he did NOT have my daily, when i put Nightmarish on again he still did not have it. Ditto for Durrow but Rathcroghan DID have one when Level Scaling was still Off, when i turned Nightmarish ON again he still had it luckily.

Hope it was useful information.

EDIT: When i accept the Daily Quest in Rathcroghan it just does not appear in the quest book, i think its bugged, going back to England and hope Lincoln gives me a working Daily Quest

• Xadro_
    21 posts

@xadro_ Same bug with Lincoln but when i turn Level Scaling OFF i can accept the Daily Quest normally. So i did before i lose my Opals again lol

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi there, thanks for providing this workaround you used to be able to access this additional daily quest, hopefully this information will assist other players within our community. We have had previous reports regarding this issue and our development teams are looking into the cause for this. While I would not be able to provide a specific timeframe for any update, please keep an eye on our official website along with these forums and our social media accounts for any further news and updates as soon as they become available. Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Official Response
  • CitizenNowhere
    6 posts

When I use Nightmarish level scaling, Reda only give me one daily quest. I tried to restart the game and launcher, restart my PC, or go to other place to get quest, but I still get only one. Read the comments above, so I turn off level scaling before talking to the kid and get 2 daily quests. I guess the level scaling is the cause of the bug.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 413 posts

Hey @citizennowhere,

Thank you for sharing your update as to what helped you.

As and when we have further updates we will let players know via the news section of our forum.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • the__mash
    1 posts

Hi all

I didn't realise this was a bug i just assumed i only got 1 quest from reda most days because ireland is small and have been getting a second quest from another kid.

My problem is that the irish daily quests don't seem to be giving exp anymore. The england ones still do.I'm not certain when it changed but i think it was when the paris exspansion was released

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 439 posts

@the__mash That sounds like a different issue. One that I can't see being a known issue currently.

Please can you create a new thread for that and if you can record a video showing you aren't getting exp from it and upload it YouTube, please also share a link to the video.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics