Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• madmadx2021
    Original poster 1 posts

Came back from Ireland handed in my a mission to reda after that no contract showing at all I even went to Ireland again to speak to reda and still the same i’m on PS4 for by the way

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TORFINR
    366 posts

@madmadx2021 Sorry, nothing to do with what you're asking, but do we have more contracts / day now?
    I still havent tested Wrath, and I'm wondering if they added more contracts in dailies now (like some leaks wanted us to believe before the release of the DLC).
    Thanks in advance for replying 🙂

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@torfinr @madmadx2021
    I tried in irland and got only 1 contract, i dont accept it and travel to the settlement, there i got 2 missions. I complete them and travel back to Irland, no contract available anymore.
    I think its a new bug.

• Kormac67
    661 posts

@stevez_pun Yes, same.

• TORFINR
    366 posts

@stevez_pun but do you mean that there should be more contracts available? (than the two/three we had in Ravensthorpe before the DLC?)

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@stevez_pun same for me. Yesterday in Ireland just one quest.
    Today in Ireland 2.

I didn't go back England as loading time on PS4 are a pain in the lower back,no worth 5 opals lol

• TORFINR
    366 posts

@garbo3 How many contracts should we expect to have now?

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@torfinr
    Hi, no i think only 2. I didnt try yesterday in ireland. But had 2 in my settlement after i finish them and travel back to ireland reda offers nothing.
    I look today on both places. I still think it was a bug. Reda offers in Ireland or England 2 contracts you can fullfill in this worlds only once.
    Ubisoft normal gives an announcement like Reda shop have now 6 weekly items.
    Hope i describe good

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@garbo3
    Hi, really this slow on PS4? On PC goes fast.
    Hope you like your new horse?? I use it, have a little much gold on the saddle but i didnt expect something more real from Ubisoft.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@torfinr 2
    @SteveZ_Pun I bought it but not practical 🙃, so I stick with Alsvinder though I fancy the looks of the Friesian more .Excep the gold,we agree on that.
    Yes,is horrible lol got a PS5 now,waiting for my bf to set it up for me,am useless 😆

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@garbo3
    Hahahaha, Alsvinder was available in Redas shop but i doesnt buy it. I ride with my glittering horse through irland and my enemies seen me from 100 miles away.
    But doesnt matter they arent able to kill me, not 1 dead in ireland. I avenge maybe 2,3 vikings each day, have 26 now

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Today I had only the weekly mission from Reda in Ireland, accepted it and it vanished.
    Reloaded older save, went to see him,nothing to offer .Travelled to England and managed to get only the 2 daily quests from Reda,the weekly was missing 😕.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Sorry for double post.
    Got two videos with this issue I took today,Tuesday,when he usually offers 2 daily plus a weekly quest.
    1st one Reda only offers weekly quest and then vanishes.

Second one he only offers two quests,but at least they don't vanish ( this one is longer as I recorded an issue with the sickles but I will make a new thread about that particular problem )

Sorry the picture is dark but had migraine today so I changed tv settings .

• Kormac67
    661 posts

I think I figured out what is happening here.
    Every second day there is one "kill predator" contract.
    There is no such contract in Ireland.
    So if it's predator day Ireland is missing one contract.

Today and Monday I had two contracts in Ireland (no predator).
    Yesterday also two, the weekly and one daily only. Got the second (kill wolf) in Ravensthorpe.

Also Ireland contracts are even lamer. Assassinated the same guy every day. And the weekly is identical to England.
    Think I'm done with Ireland contracts.

• SteveZ_Pun
    220 posts

@kormac67
    Hmmm,i accept only contracts in my settlement cause they are easy and most time not far away. I dont want spend much time for this boring quests.
    I didnt take care how much times i had predator quests but they are very often. This wolf near settlement i kill 1000 times.
    Your idea sounds not bad. I found many bugs in ireland i have no mood naymore to post them all.
    Example: Cant swim through a underwater cave, invisble wall inside, same problem in dyflin cant pick arrows outside a house also a invisible wall, stand in front of a breakable crate and need many hits to break it cause hits the air,etc etc and so on

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@kormac67 yes,you are right.Today in Ireland only one. In England 2 ,one of them was kill the poor wolves.

• lemmie88
    186 posts

@kormac67
    Wow, thank you so much for this info! I will try it out. I like to go around the map for variety but have been avoiding certain places because the predator kill is so sad.

In Lunden, it makes you kill a kitty who is already trapped in a caged room. 😿
    In Colcestre, you must kill a super cute bear sitting in a field of poppies, looking like Winnie-the-Pooh. 😭

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics