Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SharkJaww
    Original poster 4 posts

I have encountered a bug with the "Take me a Husband" Mystery in the eastern part of Essexe. The quest giver is stuck in an infinite dialogue loop with another npc and will not allow me to speak to her. I believe I may have triggered this bug by talking to the quest giver in an incorrect way. When I first rode up to the mystery, she was behind the house. She was not in the front talking to the man npc as she should. I talked to her behind the house and the dialogue didn't make sense to me (because I did not hear the initial conversation as indented) . After trying to progress, it wasn't working so I took a break and came back later. Upon coming back, I found that the quest giver was now talking to the male npc in the front of the house as intended. This is when my infinite dialogue loop started.

I hope that this can get resolved soon. I fear I will not be able to 100% the game because of this quest breaking bug.

I have linked a video for reference that shows the same issue that I am having. This was posted in March so this bug has been an ongoing issue for affected players.

P.S. I tried everything imaginable to try and fix this issue on my end. Everything that I have found on the internet on this has no solution. It seems that people are either stuck with a broken quest or lucky enough to have it magically start working again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hey @sharkjaww, I can confirm that our team is aware of this issue and has been investigating this. They are looking to have a fix available in a future patch. However, I am sorry for the annoyance this causes, and thank you for your patience as we resolve this. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • SharkJaww
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-smash I appreciate the transparency, I am looking forward to the fix being implemented. This is the last thing I need for my platinum trophy. Thank you for taking the time to respond!

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@sharkjaww No problem at all! I'm sorry this one part is holding up your platinum trophy right now but please keep a lookout our public channels, as well as our news and announcements page! Thanks again for bearing with us! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics