Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mordule
    Original poster 40 posts

At first I thought It was a druid thing. I occasionally have enemies teleport across a camp. I have noticed it with Eivor also. One second I am talking to the blacksmith in Dublin then I am suddenly way down by Azar. This is only one example.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• eternal_vikingr
    8 posts

Glad to see someone mention this.

I haven't started any of the expansion yet, only talked to Azra at Ravensthorpe about Ireland.

But regardless, doing stuff in England, my Eivor has started being teleported about (as of most recent game updates, never experienced this a couple of months ago), with no real consistent distance between the teleports. Sometimes I'll be coming up on an enemy camp & get teleported 5 feet in front of me in clear view of all the enemies. Sometimes I'll be scaling a cliff & end up back teleported to the bottom, or straight off the edge.

This bug is one of the ones with a higher chance of making me just quit right there & then, as you can probably understand: it can be quite annoying & very off putting.

I do wish I could say more about it, but it seems very... random.

I haven't had teleporting enemies, actually. But, a substantial handful of teleporting Eivors, I have had.

• katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

One second I am talking to the blacksmith in Dublin then I am suddenly way down by Azar.

---

Yes, it's bad.

Chalk it up as another technical issue that wasn't present on release.

I've had it happen multiple times and it freaky, because you think your eyes are having a seizure.

Still waiting for the game to explode as I make my way through this DLC.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics