Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

Hello I did the mainstory of the DLC and killed all Children of Danu, but I'm at 9/10 collected shards. Please fix this. I cant get the Gae Bolg Spear now and I have no savefile before I started the questline

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1379 posts

Hello @Cavin222017,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please provide us with a few screenshots of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-mark Sureundefinedundefined

• AliceTvirus
    1 posts

I’ve completed the dlc in full and killed all the order of children of danu but I can’t complete the quest as I’m a piece of amber missing I’ve confirmed all kills but can not complete the quest unfortunatly I haven’t got a save to go back to before I kill the last order member who I think didn’t drop the amber due to the cut scene this is very frustrating but I understand issues can occur please help I’ve spent a dull day searching every were for a piece of amber and had no luck

• Lexibrat_
    22 posts

Platform: PC

There seems to be an issue with the Order and the Amber shards in the expansion. As you can see by the pictures the order is complete but its showing 9/10 shards. So one of the order members is not dropping the last shard. I have restarted the game as well as went back to last saves and still does not work.
    undefinedundefined

• FettyVeinn
    2 posts

I have the same problem on Xbox

• slysatanic
    1 posts

The exact same issue here on PC as well. Killed all 10 Children of Danu only received 9 shards. Lets hope it is fixed soon!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Hello there!

I've merged some posts into @Cavin222017's thread as you're all encountering the same issue. Apologise for any confusion caused.

@Cavin222017 - Thanks for sending us those images! The development team have been notified about this issue and are currently investigating further. I've passed on your report so they can take a closer look at this. It looks like you don't play the game on the account you've contacted us. Can you let us know your PSN username so we can notify them of this?

@AliceTvirus, @FettyVeinn & @slysatanic - Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're missing a piece of amber.
    Would you be able to send us a video that shows the following:

• You can defeated all of the Children of Danu in your Order menu
    • That you only have 9/10 bloody amber collected in your inventory
    • Do you know which Child of Danu should have dropped the amber for you?

We can then pass this along to the developers as part of the ongoing investigation.

@GamerGirlL3xi - Thanks for including those screenshots for us. I've passed these along to the development team so they can take a closer look. Do you happen to know which Child of Danu didn't drop amber for you?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-borealis My PSN Username is : RtK_Cav
    As you can see I too only got 9/10 shards in my inventory. I can't tell you which one didn't drop it for me, because I killed them all in one run without checking the drops really. Maybe the one missing is the one you need to hand over for the antidote in the mainstory quest, maybe that's causing this bug?undefined

• eriksson67
    2 posts

I went total way this map and killed all order members but i got only 9/10 shards.
    How i can get this last one.

• Lexibrat_
    22 posts

@eriksson67 - It seems like its happening on all platforms. I know people on both PC and Xbox who have the same issues.

• Lexibrat_
    22 posts

@ubi-borealis - Not entirely sure but I believe it was Spider because after she was killed I did not see an Amber shard pop up on the right side of the screen.

• eriksson67
    2 posts

@gamergirll3xi Your so right.. i hear that same..Is this somekind bug this game or what...I wondering are they trying to solve this problem at all.Since i definitely want this done.

• Lexibrat_
    22 posts

@eriksson67 - They are aware and have sent the pics to the devs. Here is the post about it if you want to follow it!

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98448/shards

• BBbulge
    3 posts

Hi All,

Killed 10 ancients of the order ( children of danu ) and only got 9 shards.
    10 children of danu in the menu are pictured in red and text defeated...
    Is this a bug or do we have to do some extra ... ????

In the storyline we give a shard 2 heal flanns army...

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@bbbulge yeah its bugged we all who posted here have this problem. I think the story part you mentioned causes this bug

• FettyVeinn
    2 posts

undefinedundefined@ubi-borealis my gamertag is : Fetty Vein
    Screenshots:
    undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3664 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with the missing amber. I've passed on all of the reports that have been shared with us to the development team as part of the ongoing investigation. We don't yet have any new updates to share with you all from the developers. Once any new information is shared with us, we will let you know as soon as we are able to.

If you have been affected by this issue, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You can defeated all of the Children of Danu in your Order menu
    • That you only have 9/10 bloody amber collected in your inventory

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then notify the development team so they can take a closer look. If you happen to know which Child of Danu didn't drop amber for you, please let us know this, as it could be helpful to the investigation.

@Cavin222017 - Thanks for letting me know your PSN username, and for including an additional image. I've added this image to your report, and let the development team know your PSN username as part of the ongoing investigation. Thanks for the additional suggestion about where the amber may have gone missing. I'll let the developers know this.

@eriksson67 - I'm sorry to hear you're missing one of the amber shards. Are you able to provide us with any of the information requested above?

@GamerGirlL3xi - Thanks for letting me know it may be the Spider's amber that's missing. I've let the development team know this information.

@BBbulge - Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're missing a shard. Would you be able to provide us with any of the additional information requested above?

@FettyVeinn - Thank you for sending me those additional images, as well as confirming your gamer tag. I've passed these along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@cavin222017 I handed that one for the antidote but still remained in my inventory.
    Edit.
    Just checked killed 8,got 8.
    Got left to kill the last 2 ones you do through the story.
    undefined
    undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics