Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Darkhawk-00_13
    2 posts

ubisoft support my email is [redacted]

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@darkhawk-00_13 Hello, read above. There is an issue they are investigating atm.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there @Darkhawk-00_13! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I've merged your posts into this ongoing Megathread, so I apologise if any confusion has been caused. I have also removed your email address from your post. In future, we would recommend that you refrain from sharing personal information, such as email addresses, in a public forum.

The development team have been investigating the missing amber shards, and intend to deploy a fix for this in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • CathalDooley95
    2 posts

I killed all the children of danu but still only have 9 shards

• CathalDooley95
    2 posts

I killed all the children of danu but still only have 9 shards

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@cathaldooley95 I have merged your post with a mega thread we have created for this particular issue.

The development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we do not have an ETA for when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1515 posts

@zat0-ich1 Apologies for the late response. I have merged your post with a mega thread we have created for this particular issue.

I can confirm that the development team are intending to fix this with a future update, however we do not have an ETA for when the update will be released.

Please keep checking the links mentioned in my post above for updates.

Official Response
  • Sweetie1897
    1 posts

I just finished the whole quest, and only have 9/10 shards, has there been any updates? I kill.them all.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@sweetie1897 they merged your thread. So read the info above. Is a known issue they are investigating.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Children of Danu" and the missing Amber shards in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the Amber shards following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still missing Amber shards following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis

Still haven't fixed for me, I don't understand why it doesn't work. I waited weeks for it to be fixed but nothing have changed.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Herr_Barre,

Thank you for reaching out to us with an update, and for providing us with a video. I'm sorry to hear that you are still missing a bloody amber shard following the release of TU 1.2.2. I've passed your report along to the development team so they can investigate this further.

If other players remain affected by this issue following the release of TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to let us know so we can pass your reports along to the developers.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@ubi-borealis Hey, just wanted to say it works now. Trophy randomly popped up during loading screen, while I fast traveled. Kind of late but anyway, thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for updating us, @Herr_Barre! I apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄

Official Response
  • bielik01
    833 posts

@ubi-borealis that's strange... after I launched the game (with TU 1.2.2 update) I immediately got Bloody Amber, what do I do with that?
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

still missing the amber after the update, what do I need to do to trigger the fix?

• metal-gandalf
    1 posts

I play on PS5 and still have the issue of one shard missing even after the update.

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@rtk_cav play game for a while, mess around a bit. Do as I did, fast travel from one location to another. Try to do that in Ireland. Hopefully this helps!

• Lexibrat_
    22 posts

The shards are still missing after the update.

• Mr.Razer_
    1 posts

@herr_barre i did that for the last 5 hr dose not work for me

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics