Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hsllo Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are still missing amber shards.

Can you please provide us with a short video of this, so I can pass it along to the development team and we can reopen this issue?

Many thanks and if you have any other questions, please let us know

Official Response
  • DavySaper
    2 posts

Don't know if anyone has experienced the same, but instead of one amber missing after the update I have one amber left in inventory.
    I have completed all Ireland quests, included killing all the children and unlocked the trophy. I'm on Xbox One.

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@mr-razer_ then I don't have a clue. It's all new to me as well, I decided to visit locations where I killed targets to look if I missed anything so I fast traveled to nearest location. While loading, I got trophy and have no idea how. If you want to know where I fast traveled, it's Post auley trade post. Hope this does trick

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@ubi-mark Updated to the latest version on PS5 PSN Username: RtK_Cav, also tried a fresh reinstall, but issue still remains.

undefined

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@rtk_cav this is not acceptable, I am not quite happy if anyone still has issues. Hope it gets fixed for you

• Garbo3
    778 posts

Weird, I didn't have trouble with this. Yesterday after update a bloody shard was added to my inventory, but I didn't need it.

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@garbo3 nice, seems like others will get it sooner or later. Question is when?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.2.2. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still encountering trouble with the amber shards.

@DavySaper & @Garbo3 - Thanks for sharing your report with us. I also noticed an extra piece of amber was added to my inventory, despite the fact I'd already handed in all 10 shards. I've passed this report along to the development team for further investigation.

@RtK_Cav - Thanks for sharing a video and additional image with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're still missing a shard of amber, even after reinstalling the game. I've passed this report along to the development team and reopened the investigation into this issue.

If anyone else is still missing any amber shards, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • You are still missing Amber shards following this update.

We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know you shared your report in another thread, @bielik01! I've now moved your post over to this thread so we can keep all reports about the duplicate amber in one place. Thanks for taking the time to share this report and additional images with us. I'll pass these along to the development team.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    882 posts

@Ubi-Borealis it shouldn't be moved as it is extra item in my inventory I have no more use for, just like 4 Order of the Ancients medallions I reported earlier

• Ubi-Borealis

For now, @bielik01, I'd like to keep the reports about the additional piece of amber in this thread, as it's possible these two issues are linked (as the extra amber was added following TU 1.2.2, when a fix for the missing amber was deployed). Once we've received more information from the development team, we may move the reports across to the Duplicated Item megathread.

Official Response
  • lpacifico98
    2 posts

After the update nothing's changed. I can't post the video since it says I havenvt enoigh priviledges (don'r kbow what that mean). My psn is Gahore98

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

Update: after doing the master trails, I suddenly got a trophy and the missing amber

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@lpacifico98 - I'm sorry to hear you're still encountering trouble with the amber shards. If you're having trouble uploading a video to the forums, I would recommend uploading it to a sharing platform instead (such as YouTube or Google Drive). You can then post a shareable link within this thread for us to take a closer look at. Would you be able to do this so we can take a closer look at your video?

@RtK_Cav - I'm glad to hear that you have received your missing amber, albeit after some delay. Thank you for updating us! 😄

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • AngGti
    2 posts

Same for me on the ps5 platform. With the amount of issues i have come across this game, i will no longer purchase an assassins creed game.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AngGti! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with the shards of amber. Just to confirm, are you missing an amber shard, or do you have too many in your inventory? This will help us to take a closer look at the issue you're encountering.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AngGti
    2 posts

I have the same issue. Hope they fix it sooner than later.

• Ubi-Borealis

Would you be able to clarify which issue you're encountering with the amber shards, @AngGti? Are you missing any shards to allow you to complete "The Children of Danu?" Or do you have extra amber shards in your inventory?

If you're encountering a different issue, please don't hesitate to let us know more about what you are experiencing and we'll gladly take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Estogeronium
    6 posts

Patches didn't work for me, still have only 9/10 shards after completing all other quests.
    Ps5, Estogeronium

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics