Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@garbo3 well it was just a guess, still bugeed for so many players though

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@cavin222017 I haven't done the last two so maybe I get this bug aswell later on.

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

My PSN username: Herr4Barre

I have same problem as you, would be nice if they fixed it.

• steamah5
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis

Didn't notice this thread exist, I posted a same issue but I don't know how to move it here.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/98518

I wonder those who have this issue might killed one of the Children of Danu before they met Deirdre.
    Here's a video that shows when I killed Cummascach (the child of danu in Keshi Corann) no item acquired.

Went back to Keshi Corann and found the body of Cummascach but no interaction of 'loot'.

undefined

undefined

And some screenshots and a video that I defeated all 10 children of Danu but only have 9/10 bloody amber in my inventory.

undefined

spoiler

undefined

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@steamah5 you may have a point here,I killed 8 of them in a row but after meeting Deidre.

• steamah5
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • steamah5
    6 posts

@garbo3 Thanks. I hope this would be some hint to find the causes for this problem.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with this issue, as well as making suggestions as to what may be causing this issue to happen in-game! The development team are still invested in collecting videos from affected players as part of the ongoing investigation. If you have been affected by this issue, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• You have defeated all of the Children of Danu in your Order menu
    • That you only have 9/10 bloody amber collected in your inventory

If you happen to know which of the Children didn't give you a bloody amber, please include this information for us as well. Can you also let us know if you defeated any of the Children prior to meeting Deidre and completing "Potion of Blood?"

@Herr_Barre - Thanks for letting me know your PSN username. Are you able to provide us with a video including the information requested above?

@steamah5 - Thank you so much for your detailed report, and for including those additional images and videos. Letting us know that you defeated one of the Children prior to meeting Deidre is incredibly useful information, and I've shared this with the development team to see if this helps with replicating the issue in their testing.

I've deleted your duplicate thread, as you've shared all of the information from that thread in your post here. This will prevent a "double post" if I was to merge it into this megathread.

Thanks all 😊

Official Response
  • lpacifico98
    2 posts

Hello, I have the same problem on ps4. How should I contact you and send you the video so you can fix it?

• steamah5
    6 posts

@lpacifico98 You can upload your video on Youtube or other platform and share the link here.

• mikeferma
    3 posts

ps4 pro.finished dlc completely. still shows 9 of 10 amber shards collected . all quests done,all children of danu eliminated , but 1 shard "remains'' uncollected. thus spoiler please advise . thanx

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@mikeferma please send them a video that shows the following:

• All defeated of the Children of Danu in your Order menu

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@lpacifico98 - As shared by @steamah5, the best way to share a video with us is to upload it to a sharing platform like YouTube or Google Drive, then send a link to the video within this thread.

Can you also let us know if you defeated any of the Children prior to completing "Potion of Blood?" If you happen to know which Child didn't give you the bloody amber, please let us know this information as well.

@mikeferma - Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Would you be able to provide us a video that shows the following:

• You can defeated all of the Children of Danu in your Order menu

Additionally, if you can provide the additional information I've requested from @lpacifico98 above, that would be very helpful for the ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

For players that haven't started killing the children of Danu yet:
    I got all the Amber's cause I only started killing them after you visit the Druid Deirdre for the second time and give her the 1st bloody Amber to make a potion you get from the very first child of Danu through the story. (That Amber remained in my inventory) .
    After that I haunted them down excepting for the last 2 that you got to wait for the main storyline and I got the 10 ambers needed for the potion she makes so you can spoiler

• mikeferma
    3 posts

Concerning ubisoft's reply on my ticket 14717018 (missing the 10th shard) after finished the whole dlc PS4 pro : During the dlc I had no crash , just selected to eliminate the children of danu before continuing with the story line, except the last one cause it is in the storyline anyhow(the abbot). After reading all comments on all platforms it seems that no matter which member you finish and you luck its shard , if you select as I did , to finish the order initially and then carry on the storyline , you get the bug. it is similar with the problem with the main game and the excaliber with the barrells of wine.....I cant post video but the choice I made is logical -as many others did- in order to expand the game time experience. There is no save so old to retrieve it neither on cloud or the Hdd. Only a serious patch can resolve it and give the players the flexibility -that already the game gives- without bugs. The problem remains , and after the fourth day as you reffer in your email, and it is so frustrating that made me avoid to play. Hope for the patch and thank you in advance.

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

My PSN username: Herr4Barre

I also want to add that I had auto-loot skill whenever I killed in game, so I don't understand why I couldn't get last amber?

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@Ubi-Mark Could you check my video?

• RtK_Cav
    Original poster 11 posts

@herr_barre Give them time, like mentioned in this thread, the devs know already about this issue. There is no simple fix, we just have to wait for the next patch

• Herr_Barre
    10 posts

@cavin222017 Ok thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with the missing amber. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update from the development team. They have announced that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update. For this reason, we no longer require any additional videos or images. Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit these, as they were very helpful for the investigation!

We currently don't have an ETA for when this update is due to be released. Once we have a confirmed release date, this information will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics