Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OdinsWay89
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis is there anyway we can be credited an amber shard or the spear? Possibly adding it to those accounts add-ons or something of that nature to the Ubisoft store menu? Just kind of seems like a ripoff for someone to buy a season pass and not be able to complete a dlc due to a glitch with no timeline on when it’ll be resolved. Thanks in advance.

• synew
    1 posts

Same thing happened to me!!
    9/10 amber
    10/10 killed
    and I’m playing on the PS4

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there,

@OdinsWay89 - The development team have not announced any plans to allow the amber to be acquired by an alternative means, such as via the Ubisoft Store menu or as an add-on. They have announced that the issue is due to be resolved in a future update. As soon as we have a confirmed release date for this update, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

@synew - Thanks for sharing your report with us! We hope to have more news regarding the fix for the missing amber to share with you soon 🙂

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Blindside6AJFH
    7 posts

Have the same issue. All 10 miscreant druids eliminated and yet only 9/10 pesky shards. I get very twitchy when I start something and cannot finish. Support indicated that they are aware and to be patient. No estimated time frame though.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Blindside6AJFH! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing a piece of amber as well. As soon as we have a confirmed release date for the fix for this issue, we will be sure to share this information with you within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum as soon as we are able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ChrisL782020
    1 posts

I originally completed things in this order:-

9 of the Children of Danu defeated including the main one
    Completed the Cost of Betrayal piece
    Defeated the remaining Danu, Spider.

No final Amber piece

Luckily I had a save and went back to prior to Cost of Betrayal, then defeated Spider so all Children of Danu done before Cost of Betrayal, and was able to get the final Amber piece this way.

• draculea1456
    1 posts

DAGNABBIT!!! I finished the Children of Danu mission and was short changed 2 amber shards. Will this be corrected with patch updates from Ubisoft?

• AcolyteGamerJ
    1 posts

Completed the children of danu and am unable to finish the quest as it tells me I have only 9 of the 10 yet all are dead and accouted for.

• Zat0-Ich1
    1 posts

I have defeated all of the Children of Danu but only have nine Shards.Any help would be appreciated.

• ChillyHammer58
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ChillyHammer58
    2 posts

Hi, I finished the tree for the Children of Danu but only have 9 shards. Not sure who didn't drop the bloody amber but I believe it was Eogan. Any help would be great! Thanks

• yungdantte
    1 posts

Killed all Children of Danu and only got 9 ambers. I’m glad to know a fix is being thought of but will that do anything for the players who’ve already completed them all? I’m on ps5 if that info’s of any use

• darknessangel83
    4 posts

@ubi-mark I have same problem I been stuck for awhile i have 9/10 and all children of danu are dead .

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with the Children of Danu, and with your missing amber shards. As shared in my earlier post, the development team have shared that they intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We still don't have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be deployed. As soon as we have more information to share regarding this fix, it will be shared within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@ChrisL782020 - Thanks for letting us know which Child of Danu you were unable to originally collect amber from. I'm glad to hear that you were able to reload an earlier save to collect the final amber piece. Thanks for the update!

@draculea1456 - The development team have announced that this issue will be resolved in a future update. If it is to be included in a new update, this information will be included in any patch notes that are released in the News & Announcements forum.

@ChillyHammer58 - Thanks for sharing which Child of Danu didn't drop the amber shard for you. We hope to have more news to share regarding the fix for this issue soon.

@yungdantte - If any additional steps are required by players who have already defeated all of the Children of Danu, this information will be included in any patch notes for the fix.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Princess6661
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

iam having a similar issue completed all children of Danny but only have 8 shards
    This is issue is on Xbox

I am unable to upload images

• guest-15TDbiy7
    1 posts

@cavin222017

#metoo on ps5, don't have facegramotwitter, so i don't know how to get my screenshots.

• Rifles-3RGJ
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis same here 10 dead but only 9 Shards I am on PS4 Pro

• thorshamr
    1 posts

All members killed. Still stuck at 9/10 amber shards. No way to continue quest and pull spear from stone.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

Hey @thorshamr, we have received similar reports of players who are unable to collect all 10 shards even though they defeated all 10 Children of Danu. The team is aware of this issue and is currently investigating this moving forward. In the meantime, please stay tuned for further updates from our team on our public channels as well as our news and announcements page. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Darkhawk-00_13
    2 posts

I have killed all 10 members but only have 9 shards, each member dropped a shard but I still only have 9. What is the issue? psn Darkhawk-00_13

Suggested Topics