Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Estogeronium
    6 posts

@Ubi-Borealis can you help somehow?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey there @Estogeronium, thank you for replying to this thread and letting us know that you are still missing one amber shard. I am sorry to hear that the issue persists for you.

Would you be able to share one last additional image of your inventory, showing that you have only 9/10 shards acquired? Could you also see if you are able to see the last shard added to your inventory by fast-travelling to Ireland and staying still in the spawn location for 60 seconds before leaving again?

Thank you in advance for any additional information you can provide! I'll happily reopen the investigation if the issue persists after you've tried the workaround above, and provided the requested image if the issue persists. 🙂

Official Response
  • SimonSolSS
    3 posts

Patches didn't work for me too, still have only 9/10 shards. Xbox Series X.

https://freeimage.host/i/Aeo1Eb
    https://freeimage.host/i/AeoE4j
    https://freeimage.host/i/AeoM3x

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there @SimonSolSS! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing an amber shard. Thanks for including those images for us!

Just to confirm, have you tried travelling from England/Norway back to Ireland, and staying in the spawn location for 60 seconds? This should help the missing amber to trigger into your inventory.

If you're still missing the amber after trying this workaround, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SimonSolSS
    3 posts
    Just to confirm, have you tried travelling from England/Norway back to Ireland, and staying in the spawn location for 60 seconds? This should help the missing amber to trigger into your inventory.

I travelled between England/ Ireland multiple times... What do you mean for spawn location? I went around Ireland to see the landscapes and in England to do some Reda mission several times.

• Estogeronium
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer sure, screen attached. Tried to tp between locations like you advised, nothing happens 😞

Sorry for Russian screenshots 🙂

• darknessangel83
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis I still have no ember stone for druids dlc i’m stick on 9/10 and all druids are dead

No blood ember and druids are all dead plz help

@darknessangel83 not bloody ember i’m stuck on 9/10 and all druids are dead

• darknessangel83
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • darknessangel83
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@SimonSolSS - Thanks for confirming that you've tried staying in Ireland for longer than 60 seconds to see if the amber will trigger. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by my post. By spawn location, I mean the spot you load into when you travel to Ireland. To my knowledge, this should be the docks in Dublin.

I've forwarded your report to the development team reopened the investigation into this issue with the missing amber. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

@Estogeronium - Thanks for confirming that you've tried the workaround suggested by @Ubi-Woofer, and for including an image of your in-game inventory. I've passed your report along to the development team as well so they can take a closer look at this.

@darknessangel83 - I'm sorry to hear that you're missing a piece of bloody amber. Have you tried fast travelling between England and Ireland, and then waiting at least 60 seconds at the docks in Dublin? This should cause the amber to trigger and be added to your inventory.

If the amber is not added to your inventory, please can you send us the following images:

• The number of bloody amber currently in your inventory
    • Your Order menu, showing that you have defeated all of the Children of Danu

I recommend that you upload these images to a sharing platform, such as Google Drive or One Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link to your images within this thread. We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ClenchingSkunk
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi

I am having this issue still. I have done everything everyone has suggested. Still stuck on 9/10 - I've killed all the Danu - I've fast traveled and waited everywhere - Is there any other fix?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 555 posts

Hey @clenchingskunk ,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, this issue should have been resolved so I'm sorry to see you're still having issues.

As above, if you're still missing Amber, could you please provide images showing;

• The number of bloody amber currently in your inventory
    • Your Order menu, showing that you have defeated all of the Children of Danu

Thank you!

Official Response
  • ClenchingSkunk
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Thanks for getting back to us, @clenchingskunk! I've reopened the investigation with the developers to see if they can advise of any additional workarounds or solutions. I have passed forward your most recent cloud save as well as the images you provided above for them to review.

In the meantime while we wait for an update from them as to what further information is needed, or how the investigation is going, please do continue to try the workaround and let us know if anything changes. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Estogeronium
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis any updates on the issue? Want to complete Irish DLC prior to French one 🙂

• ClenchingSkunk
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Hey, is there any update on this?

Also - am I ok to continue playing? Excited to play the siege of Paris, but I don't want to continue if the Developers are working on an old save of mine? Or will any fix be able to be done in my latest save at the time?

Thanks very much - appreciate the help 🙂

• benjaminhug
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer I still have the problem and I already sent you the required images on the "old" forum.
    Do you have info when it will be solved?

• Estogeronium
    6 posts

after I posted this message and played new dlc for couple hours, everything got resolved by itself %)

• ClenchingSkunk
    4 posts

Same for me! Was on a loading screen and the achievement popped up. Thanks for the help guys. Not sure if you fixed it, or it fixed it itself. Either way thanks for the support 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'm glad to hear that the amber appeared for you following the release of "The Siege of Paris," @Estogeronium & @ClenchingSkunk! I'm glad to hear the issue has been resolved for you both 😄

Can you let us know if the issue has been resolved for you following the release of "The Siege of Paris," @benjaminhug? If you're able to access the content, it may be worth playing it for some time to see if the amber is added to your inventory, just as it was for @Estogeronium and @ClenchingSkunk.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics