ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• StryCross
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gacsleite
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

Hi i was able to complete the wrath of the druids dlc (missing shard appeared in my inventory)after latest update, but still missing the respective trophy. Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance

• SimonSolSS
    3 posts

Solved for me, I got my 10th 'Bloody Amber ' this morning after a few hours of playing of the 'The Siege of Paris' DLC.

• Detr1tus
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Detr1tus
    7 posts

I have all the amber shards but not the associated trophy.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5950 posts

Hello there!

@Gacsleite & @Detr1tus - I'm sorry to hear that "Dawn of the Druids" has not unlocked after collecting all ten shards of amber. Have you had a chance to visit Deirdre after collecting all of the shards to progress in "Potion of Blood?" If you have completed this quest and the trophy still hasn't triggered for you, please can you send us a video or a set of images which show the following:

• You have completed "Potion of Blood." You can view this in your "Completed Quests Log."
    • That the trophy "Dawn of the Druids" remains locked on your platform.

I'd recommend uploading your media to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then take a closer look at these.

@SimonSolSS - I'm glad to hear that you've received all ten pieces of amber! Thanks for the update 😄

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gacsleite
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis do you want me to post the google drive link here or by private message?

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2309 posts

Hello @gacsleite,

Thank you for the update! You can provide us with a link to your video here 🙂 It will allow us to investigate it further for you. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Gacsleite
    4 posts

@ubi-mark
    here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hPcawGSwZh0vke-GzdA98B_q5SCNEpo-: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hPcawGSwZh0vke-GzdA98B_q5SCNEpo-)

thanks

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing a link to that folder with us, @Gacsleite! Would you be able to let us know your PSN username, as it doesn't look like it's linked to the account you've contacted us from. I can then foward your report to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Gacsleite
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

my PSN account is Gacleite

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2490 posts

@gacsleite Thanks. We've passed your account details on for this to help with the investigation too.

Official Response
  • Detr1tus
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis Link to requested screenshots
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aFpCfSvh9fMyVS5wWF_DnfcJe7MIaEm9?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aFpCfSvh9fMyVS5wWF_DnfcJe7MIaEm9?usp=sharing)

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2490 posts

@detr1tus Thanks for those. I'll add those to the report now to show this happened for you.

Official Response
  • jtchamblee
    1 posts

Is this issue actually being worked on? I mean it has been an extremely long time with new DLC launching with people still not being able to claim the last piece of amber. It is very frustrating for people who play to have 100% game completion and yet we have been stuck on this one quest for endless months. Can we get an ETA of the fix for this issue or any type of confirmation that it is actually being worked on because every couple of months I am looking to see if there is a fix and still nothing yet.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. The development team have reached out to us with an update, and they have been unable to reproduce this issue with missing amber after defeating the Children of Danu on TU 1.4.1. We will now be marking this thread as resolved.

If you are still having trouble collecting all pieces of bloody amber following TU 1.4.1, please can you provide us with a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu.
    • You have defeated all of the Children of Danu.
    • That you only have 9 pieces of bloody amber in your inventory.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@jtchamblee - Are you still unable to collect all ten pieces of bloody amber? If so, please can you provide us with a video with all of the information requested above? We can then forward this to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Detr1tus
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis No missing amber but still no achievement

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Detr1tus!

I'm sorry to hear that "Dawn of the Druids" hasn't unlocked for you once you've collected all of the amber. We have a couple of ongoing Megathreads for missing achievements, which you can find on our "Reported Issues Megathread List." I'd recommend checking these out and sharing your report within them if they match the issue you've encountered.

If none of these Megathreads match the issue you've encountered when unlocking this achievement, then please can you create a new thread? This will allow us to investigate your missing achievement further without going off-topic within this thread about missing amber.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we have had no reports of this issue with missing amber after defeating the Children of Danu since the release of TU 1.4.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any further trouble with “The Children of Danu," then please feel welcome to create a new thread and we’ll gladly take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include any additional images/videos of the issue you’re encountering in-game, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics