Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LoneHood
    Original poster 11 posts

First, Hi!
    I finally found whats the reason behind soft closing AC Valhalla (even after last update) not talking about crashing cause I do not have any hard crashes (but maybe it is related). So sometimes I can play a game for around 5h no soft closing and brining me back on uplay to press play button again, same is if I play 2h or 3h no soft closing (some people calling that crash thats not a crash you cant send crash report and your UPLAY is still on and your PC is working fine game synched your saves all cool. But sometimes after just 15min game can soft close why? so I start digging, first I found a lot of reddit posts forum posts on another sites people stop playing cause same as me after 150h or 160h without any problems (preorder guys) game is broken after last two updates and they keep repeating that and you cant blame them. Im playing even more intense games on other platforms those games use denuvo (cause some people said oh its denuvo) no its not (and btw stop messing with your pagefile I saw those tutorials for low end machines if you are using ssd you are not just killing hes lifespam your killing your ssd constantly with writing cycles. Now I went in window mode just to see when that happens whats in background causing it,so I did experiment with a few friends like why is game closing after 5h 3h 10h or 15min. And what I saw is this small pop up ad window on uplay like wrath of druids is out or something similiar so I just want to ask devs from UBISOFT CONNECT and devs from AC Valhalla is it possible to fix this if not can you launch that pop up window when we are logging to UPLAY like on other platforms. thank you I really want to help. Maybe someone found something else have no idea but this is for sure one of the issues. Thank you and lets improve Valhalla and bring back those old players back. King Regards.

Wrath of Druids is great. Much love.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 886 posts

Hey @lonehood, thanks for sharing this with us. To take a deeper look into what might be causing this, could you create a support ticket with your MSINFO and DxDIAG attached? This will also allow our game team to review what might be going on.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics