Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Argush07
    2 posts

Thanks for response @ubi-mark

Here you can find the video:

Sorry for Polish version. I think this is a system issue and not the localisation thus you should be able to understand what's going on.

In the video you can find that after i sync-up in Durrow. The Athlane trading post becomes somehow ,,active" and I can fast travel there. I believe that every sync point triggers such event for every trade post in radius. Athlane is in vision radius of Durrow so I think that's why it triggers. It also triggers for other sync-points paired with other trade posts.

Cheers ❤

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Thanks for the video, @Argush07! I've checked with the development team, and it looks like they're investigating this issue further. I've passed along your video and the information you've shared with us so they can use this in the ongoing investigation.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. For future updates, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Ztupidity!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues fast traveling to trade posts in-game. The development team have been notified of this issue, and are currently investigating further.

If you're able to include a video that shows this issue when you fast-travel to Port Auley before restoring it as a trade post, this would be very helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • THATDONFC
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I experience this as well on PS5. I don't have any recordings of it though. The fast travel icon was greyed out and I held X to fast travel. I didn't expect it to work. Next thing I know I'm in the middle of the Port Auley trading post with green fog surrounded by Druids.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your report with me, @THATDONFC! I've passed this along to the development team as they investigate this issue further 🙂

Official Response
  • Sayf321
    1 posts

• WildHunt
    72 posts

Hi,

I'm going through the Ireland DLC and I was trying to mark the Athlone trade post as a waypoint. Instead of marking it as a waypoint, I realized I was able to fast travel to it despite me never visiting it before, the outpost still being occupied by enemies and it being marked as "Fast Travel Unavailable" on the map. I've not cleared out the trade post yet and I haven't got the deed or anything, but I can still fast travel to it and I've done it multiple times now to see if the error is repeatable. When I fast travel there I will spawn in the middle of the trade post surrounded by enemies.

I can't fast travel to other trade posts I haven't claimed/visited yet, so this is probably a bug.

undefined

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 547 posts

Hey @wildhunt, our team is currently aware of this and I have added this report with their investigation.

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    72 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks. It also happens at the "Port Auley" trade post.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@wildhunt Thanks for the update. I have merged your post with the mega thread we have created for this issue.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics