Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @Ztupidity!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered issues fast traveling to trade posts in-game. The development team have been notified of this issue, and are currently investigating further.

If you're able to include a video that shows this issue when you fast-travel to Port Auley before restoring it as a trade post, this would be very helpful for the investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • THATDONFC
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I experience this as well on PS5. I don't have any recordings of it though. The fast travel icon was greyed out and I held X to fast travel. I didn't expect it to work. Next thing I know I'm in the middle of the Port Auley trading post with green fog surrounded by Druids.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing your report with me, @THATDONFC! I've passed this along to the development team as they investigate this issue further 🙂

Official Response
  • Sayf321
    1 posts

• WildHunt
    85 posts

Hi,

I'm going through the Ireland DLC and I was trying to mark the Athlone trade post as a waypoint. Instead of marking it as a waypoint, I realized I was able to fast travel to it despite me never visiting it before, the outpost still being occupied by enemies and it being marked as "Fast Travel Unavailable" on the map. I've not cleared out the trade post yet and I haven't got the deed or anything, but I can still fast travel to it and I've done it multiple times now to see if the error is repeatable. When I fast travel there I will spawn in the middle of the trade post surrounded by enemies.

I can't fast travel to other trade posts I haven't claimed/visited yet, so this is probably a bug.

undefined

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 794 posts

Hey @wildhunt, our team is currently aware of this and I have added this report with their investigation.

Official Response
  • WildHunt
    85 posts

@ubi-smash Thanks. It also happens at the "Port Auley" trade post.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1436 posts

@wildhunt Thanks for the update. I have merged your post with the mega thread we have created for this issue.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • ubiCOLORofDEATH
    1 posts

@ubi-keo Hello this is happening to me as well on the PlayStation 5. I am also able to fast travel to unclaimed trade posts in Wrath of The Druids. It's kind of tempting to fast travel directly to them instead of traveling by a mount or foot. To me it takes the fun out of it so just letting you guys at Ubisoft know though I see you've already had plenty of comments about it but I figured you'd want to know how many people this is happening to. Keep up the great work thank you guys!

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ubiCOLORofDEATH! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been able to fast travel to trade posts before you've fully restored them. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us within this thread! The development team has been notified of this issue and they're currently investigating further. I've shared your report with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

Once we have any updates to share, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics