Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DanielHero2013
    Original poster 17 posts

would love to be able to pick up and drop some of the weapons dropped by enemies like the flails with spikes etc would love to see the attack enemies with sword whilst on horseback make a comeback and would love to be able to move around and use heavy shields to defend instead of kneeling down any other suggestions your welcome to post

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    223 posts

-Would love to be able to pick up some of the weapons dropped by enemies like the flails with spikes.

-Would love to see the Attack enemies with sword whilst on horseback.

-Would love to be able to move around and use heavy shields to defend.

=====

Funny reading a post like yours in these times. In the midst of everybody screaming about this franchise not being an assassin game anymore, we have people like yourself. You are exactly the person Ubisoft is trying to appeal to.

You want combat on horseback, block and move with heavy shields, and you want to pick up and use those nasty flails. None of which are an assassin's first choice.

• Sam_Boo26
    163 posts

I would personally like a story more concentrated on the Hidden Ones. I like Valhalla, but I wish they were more important to the story.

• Superfly_Boss
    83 posts

Before this thing pops ups, I want actual regular swords in game. I really don't get Ubisoft's decision to exclude them after having them in nearly every other AC game.

• Kormac67
    800 posts

@katzenkrimis71 It is a viking game, not an assassin game.

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@kormac67

Actually he first word in the title is “Assassins”, that’s where the A in AC stands for 😊 .

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

@kormac67 well then it shouldn't have Assassin's Creed in the title. They clearly want to continue the world setting, but not have it about the actual assassins, and the AC title misleads people into thinking they are still assassin games, myself included. On another note, I think it's fine for assassins to kill people from horseback 😛

Suggested Topics