0 Likes/3 Replies/85 ViewsOriginal poster password1234xxx 20 posts
This forum design is very unclear. I don't know if there is a bug-thread already or not (I don't have time to check it). So, here are the hard facts:
- Major Bug
- After visiting Asgard or [the other lore-map, which name can't be translated anywhere in English; the "winter land"] the quick saves don't work anymore, even if you leave these maps again.
- The deer/buck (riding animal) in these maps looks realy bugged (face, eyes, legs ... everything disorted)
- The game crashes ofter by visiting these maps
- One manual save game was creadted corrupt
- System XBOX Series X / XBOX One
katzenkrimis71 182 posts
After visiting Asgard or the other lore-map, the quick saves don't work anymore,
The game crashes often by visiting these maps.
The quick saves will stop working at some point throughout the game, not just because of Asgard or Jotunheim. Easiest fix is to make a manual save and reload the game.
I know you play on console, but I play on PC and found that playing full screen and not ALT-Tabbing in and out of the game allowed me to play much longer before a crash occurred.
However, crashes are inevitable in this game. It's not very stable.
Original poster password1234xxx 20 posts
I noticed that the deer/buck [riding animal] in the mentioned maps ("dreamed"-maps) looks normal, if I choose a horse in the main world. I used the Lion (DLC) - which might cause this bug, I guess because of it's other proportion.
Horse in the main world - no bug in the "dreamed"-maps with the deer/buck as riding animal. Looks normal.
Lion in the main world - ugly bugged deer/buck as riding animal.
Not tested if it can be triggered by other "cats" (like lynx) as riding animals or: If it also fixes the problem with the fail of the qucik saves.
(And I don't have time to test it atm - sry. Already big sleep deficit. )
I know that a lot of ppl at Ubisoft are stressed atm, but I hope these problems will be fixed soon.