Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NeOVoltron
    117 posts

@ubi-borealis Brilliant, thank you very much.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As shared by @KopfSmertZz, the issue with being unable to collect the Opal at Uí Néill's Rest was resolved with the release of TU 1.3.0. You should now be able to collect the Opal from atop the altar within the cave.

As all Opals in Ireland can now be collected, we will be marking this thread as resolved. If you happen to encounter any further trouble with the Opals in Ireland, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread. Please let us know the location of the Opal you're unable to collect, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jobu59
    4 posts

There is an unobtainable opal that was covered by the equipment icon for the Cu Chulainn shield. After obtaining the shield, an opal appears on the map but it is either in or under the chest. The glow for a pickup is there when using eagle vision and it appears on the map to highlight, but there is no way to get it.
    undefinedundefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @jobu59!

Thanks for sharing your report with us. I've moved your post into our ongoing Megathread for Opals in Ireland. The development team are aware that players are unable to collect the Opal at Uí Néill's Rest. This issue will be addressed in a future update. As soon as we have more definite information regarding an ETA for the update's release, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    823 posts

I can confirm the opal stuck in the chest in Uí Néill's Rest, but for some reason there's no opal on the skull in Port Auley (either I picked it up already or it spawned somewhere else in the trade post).
    How many opals are in Port Auley? What does opal map say (I don't have one)?

• First_Prophet
    29 posts

I am unable to collect an opal unit in southern Meath, due to it being in or blocked by the chest that you obtain the Cú Chulainn Shield from. Would like this to be fixed, so I can finally clear out this map of collectibles, the completionist I am.

I will attach some pics, since you folks usually ask.
    spoiler

• First_Prophet
    29 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • First_Prophet
    29 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • First_Prophet
    29 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • First_Prophet
    29 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@bielik01 - To my knowledge, there are three Opals in Port Auley. It looks like the one that was on the skull was moved to a nearby stack of wood. There's also an Opal spoiler Hope this helps you to find the Opals in Port Auley!

@First_Prophet - Thanks for sharing your report regarding the Opal at Uí Néill's Rest, and for including additional video and images. The development team are aware that players are unable to collect this Opal, and will be releasing a fix for this issue in a future update. Once we have more information to share regarding future updates, we will let you know within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • MukkyFuvvaMukka
    1 posts

The last opal standing, has this glitch been sorted or has anyone been able to retrieve it yet?

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 283 posts

Hi there! I can confirm that this issue with being unable to get that Opal from UiNeill's Rest is still under investigation. Rest assured, however, that a fix is coming! I recommend keeping an eye out for updates on this issue.

Official Response
  • Hawkspire_23
    1 posts

I am also unable to collect the opal by/under the treasure chest where the relics are turned in, I tried reloading a couple times and so forth but am completely unable to collect it.

• KopfSmertZz
    60 posts

I can confirm that I was able to collect the opal at Uí Néill's Rest after update 1.3.0. It is not hiding under the chest anymore but now sits on the alter in the cave. For me this was the very last opal to collect in the entire game. Thanks for the fix, much appreciated!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

As shared by @KopfSmertZz, the issue with being unable to collect the Opal at Uí Néill's Rest was resolved with the release of TU 1.3.0. You should now be able to collect the Opal from atop the altar within the cave.

As all Opals in Ireland can now be collected, we will be marking this thread as resolved. If you happen to encounter any further trouble with the Opals in Ireland, please don't hesitate to share your report within this thread. Please let us know the location of the Opal you're unable to collect, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics