Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kinnith7
    Original poster 1 posts

The next "ASSASSIN'S" Creed game I play that has me stacking rocks will be my last one. I don't buy a game called "ASSASSIN'S" because I want to stack rocks. Just letting you know. Worked all day long, came home to play and finish this game and the last activity I have is to stack rocks. BIG FINISH UBISOFT! Thanks.
    It was cute for about oh... 1 game.
    Move on.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    657 posts

@kinnith7 Players: "Valhalla is way too easy!"
    Ubi: "Let's make the cairns in the DLC extra hard to satisfy our customers."

• kreutzgang
    635 posts

As long as there are no anomalies I'm happy, but I don't need cairns either. They feel like occupational therapy.

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@kinnith7 They weren't exactly creative with new kind of puzzle's for this DLC, even chest / door key's had to be used!
    Like we didn't had enough stress and just did what had to be done.
    Wish there was more fun / humor in this game!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics