Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mordule
    Original poster 35 posts

Is there a difference to what we can do with our mounts if we use controller or keyboard, pc or console? I have noticed that some players can rear-up their mounts or have their new Lynx lunge and hiss. In Odyssey and Origins you could on PC with keyboard. I have searched for an answer but cannot find anything.

Also is there a way I can report a problem to you privately? I do not want my problems to be picked apart by haters and trolls (separate issue).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Hello there @Mordule!

I can't speak for PC, but on PS4 I've found that if you click square, that causes the horse to rear up on command. This is the same button you'd hold to follow the road, so you could try clicking the key you have assigned to this command? Let me know how that goes!

I've also sent you a private message, if you'd like to report the problem you're encountering to me, so please check it out when you're able to.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mordule
    Original poster 35 posts

@ubi-borealis That does not work. Hitting Z (follow road/river if held) is the auto run key for mounts and on foot. I have not customized any key binds.

Also, without going into too much detail. I have a problem with my right hand and cannot hold a controller for more than a few minutes.

Thank you for your replies but could you possibly pass this on to someone who has played on PC with keyboard and mouse. Your reply was a non answer but I do appreciate the fact that you reached out to me via PM.

• Mordule
    Original poster 35 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Thanks for letting me know that using the "Z" key doesn't work, @Mordule.

I've reached out to some members of our team who play on PC, and we have been unable to find the specific command to make your horse rear up on demand using mouse and keyboard. I've now contacted the development team to see if they can take a closer look at this.

I understand that this may not have been the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Once we have any updates from the developers to share, we will reach out within this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics