Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there,

@DPandWolfFan - Thanks for sharing your workaround with us! I'm glad to hear that this has helped you out, @Garbo3 & @ChuckKatse!

@afewscarsmore - You're welcome 🙂 The development team have shared that the expected release for TU 1.2.2 is June 2021. At this time, we do not yet have a confirmed release date to share with you all. As soon as we have more information to share regarding the next TU release, this will be posted within the News & Announcements forum.

@Garbo3 - I appreciate that you are all keen for an update regarding the release date of the next Title Update. The official release date for TU 1.2.2 has not yet been announced. Please avoid sharing unconfirmed dates at this time, as this promotes the spread of misinformation and can cause confusion.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the sliding attack whilst using the sickles in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the sickles following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue you're experiencing in-game.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-borealis Copy that.
    The lack of communication with the customers leads to all kind of speculation and disappointments. Is not about misinformation, is about the totally lack of information. Thats a fact too.
    We are all confused at this point of the calendar,where's the 5 week update?? What's going on??
    Silence.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, @Garbo3. We don't have any new updates to share regarding TU 1.2.2 at this time, including an official release date. As soon as we know this information, it will be shared within the forums as soon as possible 🙂

Official Response
  • NuttleStuFF
    4 posts

Just adding my name to the list. I am having the same issue with the Sickle as everyone else, unfortunately. Really like the weapon, but really sucks I can't use it. This shouldn't take 5 weeks to fix, and hopefully, it doesn't. Been meaning to report this, but it's not easy to come across this thread. If you search Sickle nothing comes up; I had to just scroll down through the different threads to find it. Hoping we get a fix within the next few days.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @NuttleStuFF!

I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by this issue whilst using the sickles, and that you had trouble locating this thread. Thank you for sharing your report with us. The development team have announced that they plan to deploy a fix for this issue in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released. As soon as we have more details to share, they will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you encounter any additional trouble and would like to report an issue in future, I would also recommend checking out our Megathread list first. We have several ongoing investigations recorded on this post, and it might help you to find the thread you would like to share your report in.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • FrailEntree31
    1 posts

So, we're in June already and the bug is still on...

• uak10
    3 posts

Every time I do a running sickle attack, my box controller starts vibrating every time I walk and there is still the sliding effect of the dirt going on on Eivor. Please fix this. Thanks

• uak10
    3 posts

Oh yeah and I am on Xbox one x so I am not sure about PS4-PS5

• Garbo3
    648 posts

@uak10 The team is aware of it so is under investigation. It happens on all platforms .We have to wait for a fix. 😊

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for the sliding attack whilst using the sickles in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with the sickles following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue you're experiencing in-game.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    648 posts

@ubi-borealis that's great news 😊

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics