Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I forwarded it to the development team for further investigation. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums, so please keep an eye out.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

Can you please confirm if it occurs while you're having sickle equipped? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello Vikings,

I already reported this issue to the development team for further investigation.

For visibility purposes, I merged this thread with another one.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    374 posts

Could not find this on the forum, but Jorraptor also mentions this in his Wrath of the Druids video.

Around 4:30

After playing wrath of the druids for some time suddenly Eivor’s sliding animation does not disappear after sliding and the controller keeps vibrating. If I reload a savegame it disappears, but every time I slide again, Eivor keeps sliding. Also after restart game/Xbox.

I play on an Xbox Series X

• Casian7
    3 posts

@ubi-mark I'm trying to attach them but it says I do not have enough privileges to add them

• Casian7
    3 posts

undefined

• AlphaGoose46219
    158 posts

@katzenkrimis71 Had same annoying effect and i absolute don't like the sickle as a weapon!
    It's a damn shame there are 2 achievements connected to this ridiculous weapon ( equip 2 sickles / kill 100 enemies with a sickle)

• AwakentheDead
    19 posts

PS5 NA

I noticed this started happening when I was getting towards the latter half of the dlc. Seems to occur when fighting in certain types of encounters involving a specific type of environment (Trying to avoid any spoiler here). I’ll have to check with normal enemy encounters to see if it also occurs there.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @B00MSIE,

I passed it along to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.

Hello @CliveVLewis,

Thank you for sharing this with us!

I already reported this issue to the development team and it's currently being investigated.

For your better visibility, I also merged this thread with other ones 🙂

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ryusennin
    105 posts

Not sure if it's related, but for me the constant vibration started after I equipped the Bone Sickle. Every time I start fighting with that weapon, the controller rumbles for several minutes and Eivor looks like she's walking on a dust cloud.

• SPAR7ANMAN60
    18 posts

@b00msie it happens every time you do a running attack with the sickles because rigor slides on the ground a little so the game thinks you’re sliding down a hill I had to stop using the sickles because the vibration was killing the batteries in my controller

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @Casian7,

Thank you for your update! I found other reports of a similar issue across other platforms I merged your thread as well into it, for better visibility.

I also reported it to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Acedyn22
    188 posts

Everytime I use the left joystick on the Xbox one, the controller vibrates. So basically, anytime I move. No matter if by boat, horse, or foot.

• CliveVLewis
    2 posts

@ubi-mark Thank you 😄

• B00MSIE
    374 posts

@spar7anman60

Thanks, that’s it. If I do not use the sickle the problem does not occur.

• mattbamford
    16 posts

@b00msie I’m having same issue with sickle in use. Vibrating and kicking up rocks when moving. It’s also started to crash constantly

• Mattyice1010
    1 posts

On Xbox whenever I use the running attack with the dual sickles there will be a glitch where wherever I run there in dust and dirt beneath my character and a constant vibration in my controller.

• VigilKnight
    1 posts

After performing a sprinting attack with a sickle the visual and sound effects of the slide persist forever even in cutscenes and doesn't go away until entire game is restarted, fast travelling doesn't fix. Started happening since the release of Wrath of the Druids.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@vigilknight : I have the same issue with the sickle, I’m not sure what triggers it but for me it occurs during/after a fight. Specially the persistent rumble in the controller is very annoying. I can only get rid of the FX by restarting the game. I play on Xbox Series X

Suggested Topics