Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ale-xr1
    1 posts

Same happened to me while having the sickle equipped both as first weapon and as second. Even if I unequip everything the vibration remains.

• Valfoin
    1 posts

Heya, making my first thread in here, so sorry if duplicate or wrong format.
    After Wrath of Druids, quite often Eivor gets an effect of falling leaves under their feet, with shuffling sound. This is similar to when Eivor jumps to a leaves heap, just happening in open world for some reason - everywhere I run to, I get leaves visual and sound. I get this sometimes after fast travel or a jump from a viewpoint - and the only way I can get rid of this is quitting to main menu and reloading the game.
    Anyone else seen this?
    Thanks for reading.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@valfoin Is a known issue caused by using the sprint attack using the sickles on main hand. Theres no fix for this yet but is under investigation. So for now either dont equip a sickle on the main hand or avoid using sprint attack but sometimes you can do it accidentally in the middle of the battle.
    Is a very annoying bug ,and a shame as sickles are fun to use and with the right combination of armour and runes is a fast and certain kill. We just have to wait until is fixed.

• xXoneAboveXx
    3 posts

@russt72 I have a much quicker and easy solution to this that I was trying to figure out for the past 15 minutes lol. If you unlocked the slide skill, one of the new ones from the river raid update, then just run and slide normally. It will completely remove the vibration and dust effect and viola! Better than nothing until it's fixed.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@xxoneabovexx Thanks,will try tomorrow 😊

• Shadowbulder70
    1 posts

Hi in ireland assassins creed valhalla when i walk around a dust is following me under my feet, also looks like stones ??

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

It is really sad when you have a visual bug with the new Sickle weapons that has been reported for weeks and no fix until Ubisoft decides to put out a patch. A patch who knows when that will be. That is far from game support. Their game has been riddled with bugs since its launch. New content just adds to it. Really pathetic. Doubt anything is even tested before it is released.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports regarding the sickle sliding attack. I would like to assure you all that the development team intend to resolve this issue in a future update. We don't yet have any new information to share on when a fix will be released for this. As soon as a date has been confirmed, we will let you all know within the forums.

@ChuckKatse - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. We are unable to speculate when Title Updates or hot fixes are to be released when this information is unavailable. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. As shared in the Dev Blog, the development team has decided to release Title Updates for the game every five weeks, when able to, to allow time for more thorough testing and refinement. You can read more about this, as well as the differences between Title Updates and hot fixes, here.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • drewski989
    5 posts

@russt72 Thank goodness I am not the only one!!! Started on the sickle challenge (100 kills) today and this was driving me insane!!! Good to see it is a known issue at least and my game isn't corrupted somehow!

• Kagesnapper123
    2 posts

There is a bug with the sickle where is you do a sprint attack with it you get permanent sliding effect sound, debris, and vibration glitches to your character. The only way to remove it is to use the assassin's slide skill and remove the sickle. This makes the new sickle unbearable to use.

• Katz_kun
    3 posts

While playing Wrath of the Druids on the PS4, I discovered a bug that, while not gamebreaking, is certainly extremely annoying as it requires me to nigh constantly reload a previous saved game in order to proceed playing without disturbance.

For the life of me, I couldn't find anybody else experiencing this problem, but that's mostly because I have no idea how to word it exactly. I've tried several different ways of formulating it, all of which have yielded zero results.

So, about the bug: very often while I'm walking, the game will randomly decide that Eivor is treading through muddy or shallow watery terrain, even while on solid pavement / rock / what have you. This can happen whenever, as it is related to the most basic action in the game, i.e. walking.

The bug registers as:

• Sound effects of walking through shallow water or mud;
    • A trail left behind Eivor when there's nothing to actually trigger the trail;
    • Slower walking speed;
    • Vibration feedback to my DualShock 4 controller.

Here's a video of the bug:

Note the slushing sound effects in the beginning of the video (00:01 and 00:05), as well as the trail left by Eivor

As you may be able to tell, this makes gameplay significantly harder - everything from sneaking and combat to simple walking has become tedious, and the only solution I've found thus far is for me to reload a saved game.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1581 posts

Hello @Katz_kun,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been already reported to the development team and they're currently investigating this. I merged your thread to our megathread so you can have better visibility on updates from us 🙂

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • afewscarsmore
    78 posts

nice) evebody have such bug (me too) since dlc release, lots of videos, screenshots, devs blog about 5 weeks patches and all we have now just a small hotfix for broken main story quest

strongest post-lauch support ever

seems patch will be sooner than we think, yeah

last ac ubi game, total fail, good luck with helix mtx reskins

• MiszLinz
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MiszLinz
    4 posts

Playing on Playstation 4.
    The constant vibration of my controller, along with the continuous dust cloud and wind falling sound, occurs when performing attacks with both Sickles equipped. I just recently found the 2nd sickle and had been using just one for sometime with no issues so I do believe this is linked to having both Sickles equipped.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@miszlinz no,is linked to performing a sprint attack,with only one or two sickles equipped.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there,

@afewscarsmore - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like to assure you that the development team have been investigating this issue further, and that they intend to deploy a fix in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA on when this fix will be deployed. As soon as we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Please note that not all issues can be resolved using a hot fix, and that permanent fixes can only be released in Title Updates. You can learn more about the differences between hot fixes and Title Updates, as well as more information about the internal development processes, in this Dev Blog.

@MiszLinz - Thanks for sharing your report with us. The development team are aware of this issue and intend to resolve the issue in a future update. As soon as we have more information to share about this update, it will be posted within the forums.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • DPandWolfFan
    1 posts

@casian7 you may sprint and then hold crouch to slide and it will go away once you get up.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@dpandwolffan Thank you for sharing, that actually works 😊

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

@dpandwolffan That gets rid of the annoying sound but the dust cloud or ground eruption visual at the characters feet remains. Still better than nothing. This bug should of already been fixed.

Suggested Topics