Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Acedyn22
    Original poster 188 posts

Still unable to proceed 😕
    Had my SO start a new game on his account, so I could "enjoy" the DLC, but he ended up playing it without me 😂😭

• wised_1
    3 posts

Is there any information on if and when this bug will be fixed? Been atleast 1 month and there planning on releasing another dlc, hell fix this one!

• Leju2021
    6 posts

This is just crazy.. it’s been a month since @acedyn22 wrote the first post, and since the DLC was available on May 13th.. this is unbelievable.. since we all paid a lot for this one month ago, nobody can continue the main mission.. except by starting the game from the beginning.. and what is Ubisoft saying? Same post every week!! I agree with the posts about creating a collective to boycott all further Ubisoft games.. this company should be paying us back the price of this DLC for this..
    do we really have to wait another month, or even better 3 or 4 month to be able to enjoy what we paid for? Do we have to read other posts from @ubiborealis or any of his coworkers saying that the staff is doing what they can and that we will have informations in the news and announcements section? Reading this platitudes every once in a while is really annoying.. feels like the staff is bullshiting us cause they have no idea how they will fix this.. and don’t either want to admit it nor pay us back..

• Novaa335122
    2 posts

@wised_1 I was able to progress in the guest. I reloaded a save before I started the quest and I used one of the horses at the stables, instead of using my own. Both Ciara and Barid followed me to the ceremony and I went on a search for a missing priest.

• Novaa335122
    2 posts

@novaa335122 Coronation**

• Good_shepherd33
    1 posts

this appears to be fixed in title update 1.2.2

we shall see 🙂

• Addressed an issue where Barid and Ciara would not go to Flann's coronation.

i already konked out everything in ireland and everbit of gold.

been waiting for this one 🙂 lol

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4193 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the development team intend to deploy a fix for "Flann Over Ireland" in TU 1.2.2. This update will be deployed 15 June, 2021 at 2 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Flann Over Ireland" following TU 1.2.2, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That the issue continues to persists in-game following this update.

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save uploaded to the cloud. We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thank you! 😊

Official Response
  • Bsilva1990
    1 posts

The lady is stuck on the table, you can't progress the quest after that.
    Do sommething please

• Taily2020.
    19 posts

Just seen the title update copying a few things to USB an then hope I can go continue the story nw, thank for really getting the job done much appreciated an by the way I already have my platinum just not 100% yet with Ireland but give me an hr or 2 nw good work guys at #Ubisoft

• Taily2020.
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis I live in Ireland wat time will the update come in as it's still not there just asking not criticising lol

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Taily2020!

TU 1.2.2 is due to be deployed at 1 PM IST. Please note that these times are estimates and are subject to change. If there are any changes to the release times, this will be communicated in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Taily2020.
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis good stuff I started re8 an its nothing worth pineing for haven't enjoyed it at all so I look forward to this update just hope it's on before R an C drift turns up at the door lol from amazon lol

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1750 posts

Hello @Bsilva1990,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I can see that this issue has been marked as resolved with today's update. You can find the confirmation here.

If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • kaiage81
    9 posts

Issue is slowed now it’s working but I really think we deserve something in return for have to wait 1 months for this update

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @kaiage81! I'm glad to hear that you're able to progress in "Flann Over Ireland." 😄

Please note that any compensation offered would be the decision of the Assassin's Creed: Valhalla Team. The player support team has no influence over this decision. We have passed on your feedback to the dedicated teams. If compensation is to be offered, this will be shared on our official platforms or via in-game notifications.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • kaiage81
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis thanks for your update you and your team are doing a great job

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @kaiage81! Thank you for your kind words 😊 Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require any further support!

Official Response
  • AlexWeav
    2 posts

Fixed! Thank you!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for the update, @AlexWeav! I hope you enjoy progressing through the rest of "Wrath of the Druids!" 😄

Official Response

Suggested Topics